on 3 December 2012
A colleague of mine bought one of these when on holiday in Portugal to use in the office as we all take it in turn to bake or buy a cake for someones birthday and as he was buying one he wanted to make it look as though he'd gone to a bit of effort for the person in question!
A few of us fell in love with the cake candelabra and I then set about searching the internet to find one. I was delighted to find it on Amazon and we placed an order for a few (7 I think!!) which we shared out amongst ourselves.

They are really gorgeous and if you want to really make your cake look a little bit special this is definitely the candle to do it.

Simply stunning.
on 11 July 2012
loved this when i saw it on screen but when it arrived it is a nasty grey colour not silvery and looks very cheap.don`t think i would put it on anybody`s cake.its a great idea but needs some work on the look of it!won`t recomend.arrived quickly.
on 21 July 2013
I was looking for something a little bit different to adorn the top of my mothers 70th birthday cake (didnt want to burn the place down with 70 candles & number candles just seemed a tad dull) and this seemed to fit the bill! Item well made & easy to put together, came with right amount of candles too. Had read a few reviews that said it looked a bit cheap as it was plastic, but not quite sure what they had been expecting it to look like seeing as it was a relatively cheap product! Company were quick to deliver & overall I was very happy with this purchase. Would recommend for an unusual cake topper.
on 15 August 2013
I bought this through Amazon after seeing it elsewhere because it was marginally cheaper and I'd be armed with the Amazon A-Z guarantee and superior customer service. It is even cuter in person! It comes in two pieces which easily snap together and do come apart again for storage (kind of hard to see in the picture, but it is not flat when you lay it down to put in a drawer or cabinet - the two tiers of candle holders sit at right angles to each other adding dimension and overall ador-a-bility). I've used it once, on a very exquisitely decorated cake. Notably, contrary to my initial concerns, it was not heavy enough to sink into the deep frosting on the top of my cake. It seems durable, and I expect to have this for years to come.

I read some reviews in which reviewers had issues finding candles thin enough to fit. To me, the candles included appear to be of standard width. I recently found myself in the party supply store, Party City, and eyeballed the birthday candles for width. Almost all of the candles stocked in that particular store appeared to be similar in width to the ones included in the package with the Cake Candelabra. This led me to believe that there is a standard width for such things and that this holder accommodates that standard, but I can't say that with 100% certainty since I didn't actually fit any candles into the holder. I really don't expect that to become an issue, at least for me.

I usually try to list Pros/Cons when reviewing for Amazon, but I just can't think of anything negative about this item. I am truly pleased with my purchase, especially since I saved a few bucks. We recently had a celebration with a really fabulous cake and everyone commented on the Candelabra. I highly recommend it!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 July 2013
I cannot think of a better way to glam up your cakes in the campest of fashions. This will make any cake look simply fabulosa.
on 26 August 2015
Different from the norm cake candle holders - this adds a bit of wow factor. Make sure The Candelabra you buy comes with candles. Just be aware that average candles bought separately may not fit - I had bought fancy coloured flame candles on another order but they don't fit this.
on 28 May 2014
I bought this to put on a friends' birthday cake. She just loved how whimsical it looked. Several of my friends have purchased one since. It DOES NOT look chic in any way. Just a bit of fun and should be thought of that way.
on 23 July 2015
Faulty, missing 1 candleholder :(
I couldn't see it snapped off in the box so sadly unable to fix. Please see photo. Had great potential.
Unable to locate email address for complaint.
review image review image
on 11 January 2015
Looks amazing the cake while proven ting a ton of wax dripping where you don't want it. Let's face it once you get past a certain age you don't want a trillion candles do you!
on 27 January 2016
It looks better on picture with all the lighting. It is just so cheap looking plastic in real. It is not that sturdy on cake either. Just hope it will last for few occasion.