4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely leakproof bottle
Published on 8 April 2013 by Tulip

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after a few months - would avoid it.
I had one of these. Only handwashed and water use only. The top fell apart after two months and customers services wouldn't help. I'm really disappointed because I liked the design and the BPA-free element, but the top is cracked and it had been handled only gently by my young daughter who kept it in a padded lunch box.

When I wrote to EU customer services via...
Published 15 months ago by Cliff Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely leakproof bottle, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Aladdin 0.35 Litre Aveo Water Bottle Kids, Pink (Kitchen & Home)
Although this is a kid's bottle I love it and I'm 66! It is definitely leakproof, fits nicely in the car's cup holder and looks pretty too. The reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 is because for small children it may be difficult to unscrew the lid and you also have to teach them only to unscrew the upper part of the lid to get to the (non spill-proof) drinking top as the bottom part unscrews to reveal the wide filling top (which, by the way, is very handy for filling and cleaning). All in all great for older children (and grown-ups too!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Nov. 2012
Lovely water bottle. The spout is like a mini version of a normal water bottle (I couldn't find any info for this), so will sipill if knocked over and has a screw on lid. Bought a second one as it's a hit with the kids in our household

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect drink bottle, 11 Jan. 2013
Bought for a four year old girl who is now much more enthusiastic to drink during the day. Nice design - very practical and easy to use, wash and a perfect size for small people. Very prompt, efficient delivery too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after a few months - would avoid it., 14 Mar. 2014
Cliff Jones "Cliff Jones" (London) - See all my reviews

When I wrote to EU customer services via the website they said to contact the distributor in the UK with and email and a phone number that didn't work. Poor product, bad customer service, awful geography.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 30 Jan. 2014
Really nice water bottle. After o long time research i decided to buy this one. I did not regret it. Is suitable for toddler 2years +. It has a big hole, that means that means that kid must be able to drink by itself. Big hole is perfect because is easy cleaning. Proper size and durable. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this., 15 Dec. 2013
Great cup, first cup my daughter has ever had that doesn't leak! She has had lots of compliments and people asking where she got it from. Nice opening I hate the fruit shoot type of tops. The opening inside is just like the top of a normal bottle so she can drink it down properly. It has been dropped and has not broken. It really is the perfect cup but I only gave it four stars as the handle doesn't come off and it is material so I worry about how it's drying and if it will get mouldy in the future, but it hasn't as of yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just so nice!, 29 Sept. 2013
Bought this bottle as I was getting tired of the plastic taste that you get from most bottles, even if they say BPA free. I got this design and a white one for both my girls, they absolutely love them and there is no smell or nasty taste at the end of the school day!! They fit perfectly in their lunch bags, as they are not too big. Easy to clean and look really smart. Have had many people ask me where I got them from. Delivery was fast and packaging appropriate. Would definitely recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Major design flaw AVOID. TWO broken in first week of use., 18 May 2015
We bought these after the great reviews and referrals we have had. They have both broken within the first week of use. The what appears to be sensible design of two lids is actually a huge flaw. The reason being is it creates a vulnerable point in the childs spout portion. If the bottle is dropped or has a firm contact on the top it will shatter through the drinking spout and irreparably damage the bottle. Something that could have been great is totally useless avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 5 Aug. 2014
I looked around at a variety of water bottles to use in my new pastime of walking but didn't want anything I had to actually hold. This is perfect, it has a handle and screw lid that seems spill proof and a removable top that makes decanting whatever liquid you want it to carry very easy.

I know it describes it as a kid's bottle but if you like pink you don't have to be a kid!

Great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 10 Aug. 2014
i love it sooooo much !! its super cute and doesnt leak at all the only thing is that occasionally the top can become stiff but its okay as its only the full lid not the top one so can still drink out off and refill easily. its also very durable it has been droped many times and hasnt broken at all

Aladdin 0.35 Litre Aveo Water Bottle Kids, Pink