5.0 out of 5 stars WOW....TALK ABOUT SUSPENSE

Published 14 months ago by Artemis

1.0 out of 5 stars Childish, 19 Oct 2013
Artemis (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This book is poorly written, If someone had told me a 14 yr old girl had tried to write a book with a bit of suspense then it wouldn't have been a bad short story. After reading this for a few chapters, i like everyone else hoped it would improve. After 10 chapters i started skipping whole chapters at a time and it was so poor that I didn't miss any of the plot. I will avoid all books by the author in future because I would hate to waste even a tiny part of my life reading such childish drivel ever again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally disappointing, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I think the most disappointing book I have ever read. The supposed suspense was minimal and to make things worse it didn't even finish!! Don't bother would be my recommendation.

1.0 out of 5 stars A novel of suspense. . . ., 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
You are in suspense all the way through. . . Waiting for something to happen!

I read all the way to the end because the ocd side of me demanded it but I felt the writing was poor. It was reading an extended version of one of those real life stories in chat magazine.

There is lots of superfluous description of mundane things but no in depth analysis of the character's thought or emotions. I felt disconnected from them all and had no empathy or sympathy at all for Lily because she came across as shallow. Had there been more detailed writing about her as a person, I might have liked her more.

If the writer of this book is under fifteen years of age then it's not bad for a level 2 piece of writing but, anything above that, then they need to revisit their writing class.

Thankfully this was a free kindle book because if I had spent any money on it I would have been bitterly disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW....TALK ABOUT SUSPENSE, 8 April 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read this book in one night. I just could not put it down! Although at first I was slightly put off by the very brief description of details such as what he and she looked like, the dates they went on and even the charm that she had seen in him seeing as though she fell in love with him just two months after meeting him. That was all pushed aside as the story continued. I am usually great at predicting the outcome of a story after reading the 1st few chapters (I like to think I'm quite the detective ;) ) but I honestly could not even in the slightest predict any of this!! Great story! I felt the nerves right the way through the book and found myself wishing and praying Justin was the one that would save her... still hoping this is the case! Cannot wait to read
part 2. Read read read guys. I promise u will love!

5.0 out of 5 stars He Loves Me Not, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
An easy read. Not the best written book in the world but it did keep me interested throughout. I hope Lily finished her studies

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete utter rubbish, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
the character started out as being very clever and independent, by a couple of pages I was already thinking this character is a gullible idiot, I did not feel compassion for her at all, she took no advice and was too stubborn, she got what she deserved. No point in book 2 or 3 as I said the book was spoilt within the first few pages.

3.0 out of 5 stars Suspense it's not, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first instalment of the story of a naive student falling for a no account young man, who turns violent after marriage, and is also heavily involved in car theft. Very light reading romantic novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves me not, 27 May 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I thought that this book was absolutely amazing and full of suspense. I could never tell what was going to happen and nothing stayed the same for long.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves me not, 23 May 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book lots of twist and turns couldn't wait to get the next book in Lily's story keep writing Christine well done

3.0 out of 5 stars Rating, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is Not a particularly well written book by any rate but it is easy reading and even oddly addictive if you make it past half way.

He Loves Me Not (Lily's Story, Book 1)