on 9 January 2012
was not sure to get it or not.. as read that review which said it demand DIY and was unhappy.. when I opened it .. it was so straightforward .. even my 5 years old kid could had done it.. quality was very good and it locks well after inserting the picture
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 October 2012
This is easy to use and pretty cheap. I was looking for some kind of luggage tag to attach to my son's school book bag and PE bag so other 4 year olds wouldn't pick them up by mistake. I bought a couple of these key rings, printed off some photos of my son's face (one for each side of the key ring), stuck his name in there too and viola - instant personalised tag that even a child who can't read yet won't easily confuse with their own. So far so good, neither bag has gone missing yet!

Edit Jan 2014: these key rings have been attached to my son's school bags for over a year now and they are still going strong - no damage or bits lost...
on 6 September 2014
My opinion, get them from a different supplier. They came really scratched and dirty and one wouldn't open up, good price, crap product if you want something decent.
on 8 May 2016
Does require some hammering. I didn't have a rubber hammer to click the cover over the image I put in. I'm member of Medic Alert so just wanted a key ring with their logo (registered trademark) and my member ship number so people can access my emergency info the other side. I used a tea towel and used light taps on all edges, some minor cosmetic blemishes resulted but seems secure so far. Just don't expect to click it in without force. Also had to scale my image down to 25mm X 35mm. Not sure how it fairs in rain etc as only had couple days. Would reccomend.
review image
on 17 November 2014
I ordered 5 of these, each had circle patterns on the corner of the plastic clip in (like the plastic had been moulded that way) which made the pictures on that side a little hazy so had to put them so that the corner would just be over the background of the photo. I didn't let it bother me too much, as it was otherwise good condition for the price, nice size for house keys. No other issue!
on 18 April 2016
I brought this to put a picture of my children in, I refuse to pay out the money they ask at photo shops, as you can do it just as easily by yourself. The keyring is well made, fits together perfectly and keeps my picture safe within it. It is quite a basic keyring but that is exactly what I wanted. This si great for making your own keyring for yourself or special occasions.
on 16 March 2014
If you like to have those passport size paper type things covered in this very hard plastic, this is the thing you need. It in to parts and I found it difficult to take the insert out to put my paper photo in but that is not a bad thing as once its in you dont want it falling out do you. Its a very tight fitting and keep those precious photos safe.
\DB
on 12 February 2013
It's exactly as you would expect a photo keyring to be. It's smooth and nicely shaped. However, the only way to seal the photo in, is to simply press the back onto it and try to wedge the glass in. I've not been using it for very long, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it simply falls apart one day. Hence only 4 stars - but innocent until proven guilty!
on 30 April 2016
Arrived on time, although that is the only positive I can say.
I did not receive "passport size" keyring.
Considerably smaller & scratched up, not very well packaged.
I've given it to my son, to put a cut out picture of Spiderman in, as most definitely not suitable for double sided "passport sized" personally made keyring.
on 27 September 2014
Rarely leave a five star review
This keyrimg looks beautiful, came in perfect unscratched condition unlike three i bought from other sellers and looks more expensive than it is. Great on keys with my babys pic on both sides- thanks seller

See one answered question