4.0 out of 5 stars Great find!
Gluten free with no rice and no corn, it even cooks and bakes like ordinary plain flour! I have multiple allergies and can't eat wheat, corn or rice, this is the only flour I've found. Unfortunately it is relatively expensive so need to limit what I use.
Published 22 months ago by footsie

1.0 out of 5 stars what am I doing wrong?
Published 10 months ago by V. Brummer

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour 600 g (Pack of 2) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gluten free flour!, 5 Nov. 2013
This is by far the best flour for making pastry , pizza bases and other savoury bakes. It has taste which many gluten free flours do not. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 1 Feb. 2013
It was delivered quick. The price was very good for the product. I used it to prepare my Sunday pancakes and they are fantastic

1.0 out of 5 stars what am I doing wrong?, 11 May 2014
This flour is horrid. It has a vile smell and a disgusting after-taste that I cannot disguise in any food, no matter how hard I try. I bought it as I'm currently gluten, wheat, soy and corn free for autoimmune issues, and most flours use corn, but I can't use this at all. It tastes very strongly of gram flour (from the chick peas/garbanzo) and it simply makes everything taste really strange. I've tried it in biscuits, cakes and pastry and the result in the same. Considering the price I'm a little upset as I hate wasting anything, but there is nothing I can imagine this would taste nice in! Reading the other reviews, I'm worried I'm doing something wrong, but I can't imagine what. I had to give up yesterday and instead of using this to satisfy a sudden urge to bake, I made my own flour from coconut flour, almond flour and sorghum flour (plus xantham gum, baking powder and arrowroot). It worked really well as a cake but too moist for biscuits or pastry.

Disappointed and trying to think of a use for something that tastes strongly like chickpeas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, 5 Aug. 2013
Used to be able to buy it at Waitrose. It's the best tasting gluten free flour I have tried so far. I'm really happy with it and don't miss the taste of wheat flour anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free ALL Purpose Baking Flour 600 g (Pack of 2), 3 May 2013
great quality flour i also used this for my dogs home made biscuits and they loved it too very yummy thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Nov. 2013
Georgia Denby (UK) - See all my reviews
So different from other gluten free flours and makes cake rise wonderfully!
Using different ingredients that dont contain vast amounts of potato flour is a huge bonus, and instead using flours that are healthier and hard to buy independently near me.
Will buy again thats for sure, even though it is a bit pricey in comparison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanely expensive, 1 Mar. 2014
Anna Maria B. Dahlin "Mia" (London) - See all my reviews
This is amazing stuff for feeding your gut flora but the price on Amazon UK is insane. You can order this from iHerb for 4.83 USD (2.88 pounds). Including UPS, which usually takes a couple of days to the UK, it still ends up being way cheaper, especially if you order a few bags. Even if you order so much that you need to pay import taxes, it still ends up cheaper to order iHerb. Check it out for yourself. The only reason I came here is that iHerb is out of stock since this product became so popular for feeding gut flora.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loved them, 29 Nov. 2013
Wow, yummy! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it is amazing how they turned out. A little more dense and heavy than white wheat mixes, but sooo fluffy and not as dry as the white wheat variety. I will NEVER buy any white wheat mixes again. Hubby loved them, too. Use with REAL maple syrup and organic butter, and you have a breakfast for champions!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 1 Mar. 2014
J. kane (IRELAND) - See all my reviews
made pancakes for everyone no one noticed the difference would buy again as like to bake cupcakes or biscuits with this

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour 600 g (Pack of 2)