5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!
Out of my watch collection, this is the best I have bar none. Looks great on, and I have had some comments regarding how good it looks. Some of my mates want one now, as they have never seen a watch like it. If you are thinking of getting one, don't hesitate, buy one, you'll love it.
Published on 20 Mar. 2013 by Polly_

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy it was damaged
I was gutted when I opened my watch. The watch had a very noticeable dint in the face. It was for a Christmas present as well. I am still waiting for a refund.
Published 16 months ago by rachel bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Diesel Men's Quartz Watch Mr. Daddy Multi Movement DZ7221 with Metal Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 25 April 2013
Amazing watch at great value, early dispatch and good communication throughout. Filled out the appropriate documents to trigger 3 year warantee which is very much appreciated. Would use again..Many thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy it was damaged, 26 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a whopper!, 11 April 2013
I purchased this watch for my dads birthday, he loves watches so I knew he would love this. It's big, weighty, well made and you can't fail to notice it.
The seller was reliable, quick and this was a great price. I can highly recommend the watch and the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant so far!!, 19 Oct. 2014
Bought this watch yesterday and paid for one day delivery which was really reasonable at £8 and it arrived today... on a Sunday! I tried the watch on in Hsamuels in Chester to see how it looks on... and I recommend you do this to as it's a massive watch and very bulky... That's why I love it so much!! They were charging £329 in Chester so I bought it on amazon at this bargins price and it looks great and the function is great so far.... will need to nip out to get some links removed but at this price.... I'm chuffed!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty waiting for a refund, 12 Nov. 2013
I was not able to get a replacement and was only offered a refund which i thought was a hassle.One of the buttons fell out which was a shame as the watch is great to look at and wear. I will be buying another one once i get my refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look amazing, 1 Dec. 2013
This is a Christmas prezzie for my husband...but it is the second watch in the mr/ big daddy range and he loves his other so I'm sure he'll love this...such a great price too...it's around half the price of shops..

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning watch but just too big, 2 Aug. 2013
This is a stunning watch but the face was just tooo large for me liking , its HUGE so be warned, but if you like watches that look massive then you will def love this

5.0 out of 5 stars yes yes yes, 13 Oct. 2013
An amazing watch that just looks fantastic on the wrist, high quality and had lots of good comments about it from friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy, 11 Sept. 2014
Amazing watch, fantastic postal service. If you are looking/ contemplating on getting this watch DO NOT hesitate because you will regret it. I have had this for a week now and all I get is, that's massive and really flash, I want one. Strong build quality, very integrate design, in general an amazing watch. Very happy I got this!