5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work or your mobile office.
Published on 21 April 2013 by Phil

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but build quality is questionable ...
I purchased this item fairly recently for an up and coming overseas trip. I needed a spacious case for carrying a 15" and 13" laptop with a couple of tablets (10" and 7") with enough space for the usual power supplies and cables etc.

Published on 2 April 2013 by scooter

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but build quality is questionable ..., 2 April 2013
This review is from: Executive Business Bag Laptop Trolley On-Board Travel Flight Case Suitcase New (Luggage)

There are plenty of compartments for a multitude of devices and cables, and the outside of the case appears to be made of durable material, whether it is water proof or not remains to be seen.

Initial impressions were good, until you put it into action ...

The case fits snugly into the overhead locker of an aeroplane, but when pulling the case out of the over-head locker the handle came away in my hand, which I narrowly avoided elbowing some fellow passenger in the face! Not a good start.

After reaching my destination, I proceeded to unpack the case of its contents and I found the partition between the front two pockets had torn away, the material used here is very flimsy.

The main compartment partitions appear to be better / stronger but I don't know how long this will last after frequent usage.

For the occasional use this case is probably OK, BUT if you're going be using this on a regular basis, then I would recommend something more sturdy instead.

For the price, you get what you pay for but I would strongly recommend that you pay the extra for a known branded case to ensure you are getting the quality build that is expected with such brands.

UPDATE:

After a couple of "real-world" trips, the rivets that are used to hold the case together are not up to the job in my opinion.

The rivets are of such a poor quality and strength, some started to loosen and come apart from the case, mainly around the telescopic handle area and the underside of the case that hold the feet to the bottom of the case.

I decided to replace *ALL* of the sub-standard rivets with my own fixings (4mm nuts+washers) to ensure the case doesn't continue to fall apart. This appears to have resolved the problem so far.

A new observation, is that the plastic used for the trolley chassis (incorporating the wheels and telescopic handle) doesn't appear to be very durable or able to take the normal handling or expected knocks whilst traversing across an airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for work or your mobile office., 21 April 2013
Bought this for work due to back issues. Great if you want to work from home. Several pockets, all zip opening with twin zips, including a designated pocket for a laptop. Three main storage areas the zips go all the way to the bottom of the bag to enable easy access. Padlock is supplied to lock the laptop pocket if you so wish. Front pocket has a small zip which is U shaped, however the pocket space covers the front of the case. I use for a book or two but could hold a A4 note book. Next pocket is split with areas for pens/pencils, mobile, notepad to be carried and two small pockets that can hold CD's, smalll note pads. Small pocket is next. Not very deep, but I find is handy for carrying USB cables. Third pocket has a slip to separate the pocket into three areas, which I use for documents, etc. Next pocket fits the laptop. Inside is a slip for the laptop to slide into and a velcro strap to secure the laptop. 15.4 inch is the maximum I would say would fit, which is what I use. There are velcro sides, most likely to enable the pocket to be opened wider. There is also room for the power adaptor, small keyboard, mouse and my laptop cooler. Finally the rear pocket, which could be used to carry some overnight clothes and wash kit, but not too much. Handle is hidden behind a zip opening. Handle telescopically pulls out. I am 6 foot tall and is comfortable for me to use and pull along behind me. Wheels run nice and smooth. There is a carry handle on top if you wanted to carry up stairs. I have had mine for 3/4 weeks now. No problems noted and in my opinion excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!, 15 Jan. 2012
Karen "KJM" (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This bag is the perfect find! I bought this for my job, working from four offices in my county. I need to carry my laptop, charger, mobile, a lever arch file, folders and so on. I am delighted with this bag and it would be excellent for those who travel in their work.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so good I might get another one..., 1 Dec. 2011
I ordered this for work, ideal for carting around all my gubbins. The case is a really good size with several spacious compartments. The zips open and close smoothly and the handle is adjustable. It wheels along beautifully! And it looks smart. I love it so much I may get another one as it would be perfect for a weekend bag or hand luggage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommendable for professional as a work bag., 3 May 2015
Absolutely satisfied with this bag. I bought it because my previous carry on was damaged - the handle had broken off after nearly 2 years of day to day use at work. I was concerned that the new bag might not be quite sturdy enough, but there was no need to be. This Executive Business Bag has a really large laptop compartment. Officially fits 15" but would fit 17" as well, if you're not concerned that it fits tight. Compartments are quite high. I am able to put all my bits and bobs that i carry around to work in the front compartment (Notepads, pens, mobile, cards, calculator, charger cables, instruments I need for work, etc.). There is a compartment that is ideal for filing papers, brochures, etc. neatly ordered by different dividers, I like that. I would have liked the biggest compartment in the back (probably meant for change of clothes, I use it to carry books and files) to be a tiny bit broader, because some of the items I need to take are a little wider. However the material of the bag allows some flexibility, as stated in other reviews, which allows you to pack an amazing amount of stuff. The roller blade wheels are relatively quiet, much quieter than on my previous bag. They also seem quite sturdy, I do pull my bag quite a lot because it is heavy when it is loaded up. I usually carry around 6-7kgs of stuff with me, without weight of bag itself, occasionally I carry more heavy items. I was worried the handle might not be stable enough for the weight I carry around, but I have been using it for 3 months now, no problem !!! The handle is bolted on to a hard plastic or metal that goes around the wall of the bag, so that it is plenty reinforced. I would really recommend this carry on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds everything you need!, 13 Jan. 2013
J. Molloy "P&PMum" (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Brilliant! Can keep all my work papers/laptop etc all together in it and carry/pull around. Work all over the country so this is exactly what I needed to keep me organised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Dec. 2012
Really nice case, well finished, with lots of different compartments (might prove a bit of a challenge remembering exactly where you'd put particular items!). Two different options on the handle height is useful. Excellent price for a quality item

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality - very satisfied, 2 Dec. 2012
I was pleased to see the high quality of this bag, if somewhat daunted by its weight (approx 3Kg). It feels solid and has replaced an older bag that has seen 3 laptops come and go. Finally the zips are collapsing on my old bag and the potential replacements that were available in the high street stores looked and felt cheap and were built to hold a laptop and nothing else which made them useless for work. The dimensions are 42cm wide x 36cm high x 27cm deep (total 105cm) which means that most airlines (except Ryan) should easily accept it as cabin baggage. It easily holds my 15.4" laptop together with accessories, files, etc. I did say it feels a bit heavy but thats what the wheels are for. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a 'road warrior'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 6 Jun. 2012
Item arrived very quickly, excellent service and product. Really pleased with this, ideal for carrying all my files as well as lap top. Also used for overnight stay.

5.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 4 Jan. 2013
exactly what was required - looks good quality
previous case broke after getting too old for use - this case 'fits the bill nicely' and hope it lasts as long