Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 March 2015
Grew up listening to these all on vinyl. During my adult years I had to slowly sell them off... But now I have the ability to re-own them all on CD! It was fantastic to relive the songs again in one package - Queen were peerless in my opinion and a majority of the tracks throughout the albums are awesome. I cannot comment on the quality of the extras or any of that stuff people seem to get upset about, as I have no frame of reference for any of that. These collections are what they are, all the albums, in order, with some nice little extras. Love it. Now, I'm off to rock...
on 2 July 2014
I don't need to write about the albums as everyone knows they're classics, so I'll just write about this release.
The new masters sound excellent, definitely the best CD releases available and head and shoulders above the woeful 90's EMI remasters.
The extras are sparse but decent if you don't already own bootlegs and such that feature them, which personally, I don't. The box and poster are basic but good enough just to band the discs together, I'm in the UK but by ordering this from the States via Amazon Marketplace I got all 5 albums cheaper than I would have over here plus the box to keep them in! Only difference is the label is Hollywood, not Island, and the CD cases are standard jewel not Super jewel. The content is identical.
on 1 March 2016
I have been a Queen fan for over 40 years and had already owned all the albums on CD (and vinyl!). However, this box set neatly brings together all the albums in one convenient package. You get a bonus EP with each album containing rarities and original singles which were not released on any album. This box set together with the other two offer great value for the beginner to build up a complete Queen collection rapidly and relatively cheaply. Good stuff.
on 22 March 2016
Classic set of Albums from arguably the world's greatest ever rock band. Sound quality is excellent and there is a couple of bonus tracks on each album. Bought for a diehard queen fan in my missus who loves them and introduced the music to my 6 year old who is already a big fan. Brilliant music to stand the test of time.
on 18 March 2015
A bargain. Amazing music - early Queen were heavy and musical.
on 3 January 2016
we all know the Albums they are great but this box set gives you the double cd set oor deluxe edition of each album plus a Poster of the band its top & totally worth it
on 24 June 2015
Fantastic value for money set of five classic albums from a great band. They still sound really good even after all these years.
on 31 December 2015
Good value for the money
on 2 December 2015