5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts
These arrived quickly and whilst supportive they do not impede any movement. It is almost as if they are not there! A great quality pair of shorts.
Published on 10 July 2012 by Reb

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Its OK-ish, not tight at all, good design but it should feel tighter.
I would rather have bought a better quality garment but the price was tempting.
Published 12 months ago by Georgeagg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, 10 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 July 2012
Great value, comfortable on short runs and Half Marathon distances. The biggest advantage is a back pocket - it's huge! I can fit smart phone (Nokia Lumia 800), car keys and couple gels. All nice and tight,no bouncing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 May 2012
Tried them on as soon as they arrived. Perfect fit and top quality which I've come to expect from Ronhill kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Ronhill: functional quality & very comfortable!, 11 Sep 2013
Sparky "Cole M" (Lubbecke, Germany) - See all my reviews
These quality shorts are very comfortable and made of the typical quality runners have come to expect from this brand. Two features that make these shorts stand out is that in the small of the back area, the shorts are made of a lighter material that helps to ventilate your lower back on a hot day. Secondly, there is a small pocket just beneath the band which is ideal for carrying a set of keys. All together a great pair of shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 29 Aug 2013
Just what I need for gym workouts - they provide freedom of movement, are comfortable and wash well. Like them enough to buy two pairs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug 2013
Spot on, ran 26m around London in these, smart looking with very useful zip pocket on the back, stop that chaffing with shorts..!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Aug 2013
These are great value running shorts. Comfortable, light and with a useful pocket in the back big enough for keys and a phone if necessary. Bought a second pair two days after getting these. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 20 Dec 2012
this product arrived on time. it feels comfortable to wear, although i have not done any long distances yet. it has a good sized rear pocket. the product washes easily. i am happy with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Oct 2013
Its OK-ish, not tight at all, good design but it should feel tighter.
I would rather have bought a better quality garment but the price was tempting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got sore knees? Then give these a hard look, 9 Oct 2011
J. Potter "johniebg" (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I love to run but have been battling sore knees for months now since I did a 500k very hilly charity bike ride. Somehow the setup of the bike re-alligned the muscles in my legs and my right knee takes two days to recover from any run over 10k. I often would have niggling pain the same day and soreness that feels like bruising. I have tried everything to rectify this. My left knee sorted itself over a period of two months but I continue to suffer with my right.

I kept coming across articles that recommended compression running shorts, the consensus being they compress the muscles and ligaments in the leg while running, stopping them from moving about and helping to keep the knee in place. So I got a pair.

The first thing I would recommend is you also buy a pair of compression base layer shorts, as the material is thin although strong and your man bits can look a bit obvious and jiggle about. The base layer will hold them in place. I tried many and Nike were by far the most comfortable for me.

The results when running with this combination was stunning. I ran 10k and Half marathons and where before I simply could not drive after or even walk upstairs I have nothing but a little soreness you would expect from muscle fatigue. I ran 17K this morning preparing for the Brum Half and drove home and easily jogged up and down stairs with no discomfort.

To test whether it was all in my mind I have done a bunch of runs in my normal shorts and the pain in my right knee came back again.

A real game changer for me, it has been incredible.

Hope this review was helpful.