5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.
This is just what I needed for powering up a keyboard I'd recently bought. Does the job perfectly and turned up very fast.
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Mark

3.0 out of 5 stars polarity might be wrong
The polarity of the adapter - at least the one I received - is minus at center while the board - at least mine - needs plus at center. I checked voltage at first and had no problem at re-making the connection, but someone not familiar with such things might damage his /her instrument.
Published 14 months ago by Jurij

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: CASIO Keyboard AD-5 UK Replacement Power Supply AC/DC 9V Adapter

3.0 out of 5 stars polarity might be wrong, 18 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly and work's fine, 24 Sep 2012
Arrived within a few day's- faster than expected, and my old CASIO CTK-571 Keyboard is up and running again from the dead. You will need to site the Keyboard close to a plug socket without an extension lead - but it's a great buy none the less.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio adaptor, 13 Sep 2013
Robert Orr (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Got the adaptor veryy fast. On using it, it does work,but it is a bit loose in the keyboard socket, sometimes comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
This proved to be a simple solution to my problem. The product performs as expected for an acceptable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alternative, 24 Jan 2014
HannahJ92 (Telford, Shropshire) - See all my reviews
After seeing a vintage Casio keyboard in a local charity shop, I spent many minutes debating with myself whether to make the purchase. Priced at £15 and in her original box, I thought it was a must. So upon asking the shop manager to view the item, we discovered that the adapter had sadly been misplaced. The price was brought down to £10 with the challenge now facing me to find an adapter. So off I pop to Amazon and find this adapter. Click, Click...

It arrived in literally lightning speed and it works a treat. I can now enjoy such delightful sounds such as "Human Voice", "Organ" and the fantastic drum pads. So all in all, the AD-5 replacement power supply has done well and at such a good price and fantastic dispatch time, I would definitely recommend!

Thank You AudioSpares and Thank you Casio!

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 17 Nov 2013
it works, simple as that.
nothing more to say except thats what amazons word count insists on.
ridiculous nonsense, honestly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was needed, 16 Sep 2013
Had lost original cable and was delighted to find a replacement. My old Casio keyboard is now playable again and considering it is now quite old it was just great to find a supplier of a new cable and a new life for it. Service was superb ..it was here almost by return. Thanks very much Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Sep 2013
C. Spratt - See all my reviews
Having lost the original for my keyboard I was delighted to find a replacement at such a good price. Does the biz!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did exactly what it said on the tin, 3 Aug 2013
Plug worked perfectly as a replace for my Casio LK-110 keyboard.
I have no problem in recommending this product .