5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!
Moved to the uk from the us and apple could not supply one of these without a whole power supply attached to it.

Purchase this one and it's been perfect! It fits my MacBook Pro, my wife's MacBook Air.

I'd recommend.
Published 19 months ago by CT

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Bought this to replace the one i got with my computer as it always sparked when i plugged it in but this one occasionally sparks as well but other than that it works perfectly. Took almost 2 weeks to arrive but it was quite cheap so i didn't mind.
Published 15 months ago by zm20

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: UK extension power cord for Apple AC Adapter Charger Macbook 13" Macbook Pro 15" (Personal Computers)

I'd recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Jun. 2012
Having recently bought a MacBook while in the States, I needed to order a UK adapter in order to use it at home. This does exactly as it states. I've had no problems and I am happy with my purchase. I would recommend this to anyone in a similar situation.

The only thing I will say is that this is the extension cable, not the standard shorter power cable. I knew this when buying so it isn't a problem, I'm just stating it for other buyers so they are certain about what they will get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy new ipad owner, 28 Mar. 2012
This works perfectly with my new ipad (3rd gen). Allows me to use my ipad whilst charging. With no detrimental effects due to incompatible charging/sync cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good producut, 15 Sept. 2011
Item arrived quickly and suitably packaged. It fits fine, and work perfectly. A good solid product I would recommend to others.
If you are a perfectionist you may want to spend more on an original as the plastic doesn't align perfectly, but it's pretty good, and doesn't affect function in any way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan. 2013
Had to order an extension cable as I bought a US MacBook . This does the job great . And as its an extension cable also the extra length is useful . Great product don't bother buying apples adapters get this !

4.0 out of 5 stars As original as you can get, 16 Jan. 2012
I've ordered this product last week and arrived as new and well packed. I use it for my Macbook Pro 13" which
I bought in USA and needed and extension to use it here in the UK. My flatmate has the same Macbook Pro 13"
but bought it in the UK and the extension cord is EXACTLY THE SAME, with the name VOLEX and everything. So
don't worry, buy it, is the same as the one that comes with an apple product (which was my main concern before
buying it).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Oct. 2011
I bought this extension lead for my IPAD 10w charger it fits like a glove like it was made for it and is fantastic so I can use and charge my iPad at the same time.
The cable it self is very well made strong and sturdy that looks like it will last a long time
It is 2meters long fitted with a fused 3pin Uk plug.
This extension cable will also fit the iPhone/iPod charger also and can be bought with a euro 2 pin fitted plug if needed

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good length, 9 Nov. 2013
I purchased a Mac Book Pro online but when it arrived it had a USA plug.
The Uk extension power cord put my mind at ease. Knowing they the lead conformed to the UK regulations.
I would recommend this lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 11 Mar. 2013
I had a MacBook Air from the US and needed only this portion of the cord for when I'm in the UK. It was great not to have to buy a new power pack or have to fiddle around constantly with adapters.