on 31 August 2014
Awful. All the padding was in a lump in the middle, leaving the corners empty. I had to unpick a seam, redistribute the padding and sew up the seam again before I could use them. I would have sent them back, but I was working to a deadline and had no time to order others. One star for being cheap!
on 23 February 2015
Good quality, nice padding.
Suitable for a smaller cushion than you might imagine as the dimensions of the pad are taken while flat: ie before it is stuffed.

I used them for a 12" x12" cushion and they were just right.
on 14 May 2016
As previous reviews indicate these cushion inserts are not the expected size but much smaller. I would have liked a bit more fullness and I was using the 14" for 12" covers.
on 4 November 2015
Not much padding in these cushion pads, need a good shake. Sewn well but think I would use them for 12" cushion covers
on 10 October 2013
Our friend loved her quilted cushions which have finished off her kitchen dining set beautifully. A very good price point
on 10 January 2014
just what I wanted at an affordable price they came with in a reasonable time , and just what the craft pillows needed
on 6 June 2016
Did the job. Delivered very quickly. Just the right size for my crocheted cover. Excellent.
on 9 January 2015
Arrived quickly before christmas. They have done the job for my christmas cushion covers.
on 9 August 2015
Absolutely pleased with this item delivery good quality good.
on 21 November 2014
All turned up on time and as expected... Well done!!