4.0 out of 5 stars Don't look no further!
I was looking for the 3rd pair of shoes for my son and wanted something with more quality and that could last a little lomger. I was advice to take a look on this GEOX and they are great for the money. Very comfortable and better looking than the picture can show you. For now on is GEOX every time that I've to buy school shoes!!
Published 12 months ago by CM

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
Have bought Geox school shoes for several years. These however are very poor quality. Stitching on the front of the toe has started to come apart after only a few days wear & even the rest of the shoe looks as though its been worn for several months. Whether it's bad luck on our part of Goex have changed their quality control but it's certainly put us off the brand.
Published 12 months ago by M. Stone

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't look no further!, 30 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best school shoes, 24 Jun. 2014
I have bought many different pairs of school shoes for my eleven year old son over the years, mainly from Clarkes thinking these were the best but lately the quality has gone down and I've looked elsewhere. These shoes cost around the same but are far far better quality. Good leather and stitching that has not yet come apart after a few weeks wear, unlike the previous brand. What's more, my son absolutely loves them and says they look cool! Worth the money, shall buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 9 May 2014
M. Stone "mstone" (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brand of shoes, 31 Oct. 2013
I buy nothing but Geox for my son who had very wide feet and is always on the go! I have been buying Geox since my son could walk (he is now 5 and a half) and I have never had a pair fall apart. This is absolutely amazing given how active he is and how much of a battering his shoes get. What's more, I only buy one pair of shoes for him at a time (apart from his school shoes now) so it says a lot. I now also buy Geox for my daughter wherever possible and even for myself. They are comfortable and very well made!

1.0 out of 5 stars Like a lot of things these days, 14 Oct. 2014
We have often used Geox in the past but these are rubbish. We are on our second pair of these, taking back the first pair after one month as the stitching at the front and side came apart and the toe came unglued!! We stupidly took another pair and guess what? The same thing has happened again. Not to mention they leaked like the Titanic the first time they met rain.
SO like a lot of things these days - they aren't what they were just a couple of years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Geox, 25 Aug. 2013
For many years now we have stuck to this brand for our little boy. The trainers are always well made and seems comfortable. This time, it had to be "white" for school games and we were really happy when we realised that we could source Geox. Stores in town had sold out of the white ones so we ordered from Amazon. Delivery was great and the trainers arrived just as described. They have not been worn yet... But i know they will do the job perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and practical, 16 Sept. 2013
My son has wide feet, a high instep and I have struggled to get trainers that fit him. These were purchased for school PE (and he has to wear them all day on PE days) and have been brilliant so far. He can wear them all day in comfort. I had them checked by a professional shoe fitter, who commented on what a good fit they were for my child. I am very pleased with them. (nb: they have not been used in the wet)

3.0 out of 5 stars Geox Junior J Crush M Black Sports Shoe J7328m5043c9999 1.5 UK, 5 Dec. 2012
The breathable aspect is excellent. However, the quality of the shoe is not like the other Geox shoes as I found it has started to look worn and started to fray on the edges of the straps within a couple of days. Disappointed with quality of shoe - not really for daily use. I would stick to the other Geox boys shoes which are breathable. I would not recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish school shows, 22 May 2014
I. Bulleid (Hereford, UK) - See all my reviews
I tried these for my son after good reading reviews since the last few pairs of Clarks seem to last no time at all, but as he has only worn these a week I can't comment on durability yet. They look great- sturdy and well fitting. He loves them and says very comfortable from day one. So far very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe and very fast delivery, 19 Jan. 2014
Great hard wearing shoe. My son is very hard on his shoes, football mad plays every minute he can on school play grounds, other make of shoes he goes through in a month but these last at least 2 school terms and the look good too.
Excellent fast delivery