5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable quality as always!
I have always bought Geox after a bad experience with Clarks when my child was not fitted properly, and the shoes (which were too wide!) wore very badly.

Published 13 months ago by A Wilsden

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
Have bought Geox school shoes for several years. These however are very poor quality. Stitching on the front of the toe has started to come apart after only a few days wear & even the rest of the shoe looks as though its been worn for several months. Whether it's bad luck on our part of Goex have changed their quality control but it's certainly put us off the brand.
Published 7 months ago by M. Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable quality as always!, 10 Nov 2013

Absolutely love Geox, and these school shoes are no exception. They are reasonably priced and good quality as always. Hard-wearing (my son is very sore on shoes so this is a bonus!) and nice styles. Would recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't look no further!, 30 April 2014
I was looking for the 3rd pair of shoes for my son and wanted something with more quality and that could last a little lomger. I was advice to take a look on this GEOX and they are great for the money. Very comfortable and better looking than the picture can show you. For now on is GEOX every time that I've to buy school shoes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best school shoes, 24 Jun 2014
I have bought many different pairs of school shoes for my eleven year old son over the years, mainly from Clarkes thinking these were the best but lately the quality has gone down and I've looked elsewhere. These shoes cost around the same but are far far better quality. Good leather and stitching that has not yet come apart after a few weeks wear, unlike the previous brand. What's more, my son absolutely loves them and says they look cool! Worth the money, shall buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 9 May 2014
M. Stone "mstone" (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars shocked by a quality!! very unsatisfied!, 3 Nov 2014
I love Geox and all my family including kids wearing geox shoes. One of the reasons I like Geox, is that it keeps feet dry no matter what's the weather like. Unfortunately not with this pair of shoes! My son started this school year with these pair of trainers, after only 6 weeks, when it was a rainy day and we went out shopping with him, he came back home and all his feet were socking wet inside. The rubber part at the front of each shoe has slightly came off and I believe that all the water went through there. Let me just tell you that we were only walking on the street in rain, he was not jumping in the puddle or anything like that. I was really shocked by the quality and promise of Geox this time!!! This pair of shoes let me down!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school shoes, 2 Sep 2014
Perfect shoes for school. My 5 and 8 year old girls love them. Perfect for running, climbing and all playing. Warm, dry and not too heavy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Like a lot of things these days, 14 Oct 2014
We have often used Geox in the past but these are rubbish. We are on our second pair of these, taking back the first pair after one month as the stitching at the front and side came apart and the toe came unglued!! We stupidly took another pair and guess what? The same thing has happened again. Not to mention they leaked like the Titanic the first time they met rain.
SO like a lot of things these days - they aren't what they were just a couple of years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes fit the needs of a busy schoolboy, 9 Sep 2014
This shoes are sturdy and comfortable. I like Geox breathing patented technology, especially given that both my boys tend to have very sweaty feet and with these shoes their feet breath, so less smelly socks and feet at the end of their busy day.
They cost a little bit more (about 25% more) than the standard white school PE shoes but their durability and breathability pay back big time.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shoe,would buy again., 13 Sep 2014
Bought these for teenage son for school in a 6.5 size.they look great,very stylish,I think they are,well made,he was quite impressed with the geox system.he plays basketball at breaktime,so I hope they withstand a,bit of a kick around,but looking at the quality I think they will.the price was very good on Amazon,would be alot more in the shops.italian made.

4.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 3 Oct 2011
they wer good. black color was nice. they fit me. the inside sole is a bit smooth so my feet slip a bit