5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Show
Fringe is an unusual but brilliant Sci-Fi show.
It tells the story of a small unit within the F.B.I called Fringe division.
Here they deal with very rare unexplainable events that stretch the imagination.
Published 6 months ago by S. Broadbent

2.0 out of 5 stars pitched somewhere between watchable and excrutiating
Series One was a revelation of intelligent sci-fi, Series Two got seriously dumbed down to ensure popularity soared, and now with Series Three, they've chucked away any attempt to bring rationale or scientific explanation to anything that happens, they just throw paranormal clap-trap at us and expect us simply to absorb it without a struggle. Plus, the Olivia...
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by F. M. Havicon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Show, 3 Nov. 2014
S. Broadbent "cyberspaceexpress" (Devon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Fringe is an unusual but brilliant Sci-Fi show.
It tells the story of a small unit within the F.B.I called Fringe division.
Olivia Dunham played by Anna Torv decides to seek help in the form of a disgraced scientist, Walter Bishop who resides in an insane asylum. She can only get his help with the assistance of his son, Peter Bishop and so the team comes together.
They reopen Walter’s old basement laboratory, complete with a cow in the corner.
Fringe has a story running throughout the series as well as individual episodes. The series concludes in the final episode of the last series and completes the show perfectly.
It is weird, with dark comedy, exciting action, and it has a few frightening moments as well.
Great, innovative writing, wonderful acting and a different approach to Sci-fi make this an unbeatable combination.
I doubt you’ll be disappointed.
Fantastic show!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fringe season 3, 10 Nov. 2012
I always liked the x files and if anyone likes that then they will love fringe but in some of the episodes it is quite scary too you really have to think sometimes what is happening or else you lose the plot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth watching., 25 Oct. 2011
This was a definite must have as I had already bought series one and two. Series two ended on such a cliffhanger I couldn't wait for this one to come out. I had to pre-order it, and fair play I received my copy with 24 hours of it being released
If you are a fringe fan I'd definitely recommend this, although I was a little disappointed with the ending of this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best show on TV, 28 Oct. 2011
First class, every episode will have you on the edge of your seat. The best Sci-Fi series since the X Files.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably good and very addictive, 3 Nov. 2011
Fringe is one of the best shows to be aired in a very long time, it is also highly original and persistently entertaining. If you haven't already watched the equally awesome seasons one and two i suggest you start from the beginning because the story arcs and episodes all link together from the very first episode.
The show follows Olivia Dunham a beautiful FBI agent who along with Peter Bishop and his mentally unstable 'father' Walter solve cases that involve Fringe science which is basically all the weird and abnormal things that are created by scientists and sometimes ordinary people who have no clue what dangers they are meddling with. This season moves on from the solving cases concept and the overall story arc is developed on a much larger scale. The episodes alternate between taking place in our universe and the parallell universe where the doppelgangers are also at work on something big.
This season is action packed, exciting, mind blowing, addictive and thoroughly entertaining - not since LOST or Alias has a show been so watchable and engrossing. The actors, particularily John Noble who plays walter are excellent and each brings their own talents to the very uniquely written characters they play.
This is an excellent box set - it comes loaded with extras that include documentaries, making of's and a very funny blooper reel. For anybody interested this is packaged very well, a sturdy outer slip case that houses three slim line cases, the cover is also 3D.
FRINGE is a show that can produly stand against Lost and Alias as being the three best ever made for television. JJ Abrams is a genius for creating great shows, this is no exception. See if you liked Lost, Alias, X files and CSI.
If you start from season 1 you will not regret it, Fringe is addictive television at its very best.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favourite show atm, 11 Aug. 2013
I am now only getting up to date with fringe as i didnt fancy it and thought i wouldn't enjoy it. my partner begged me to try it as he enjoys the same kind of tv programmes as me and I'm glad i gave it a try. i loved the Xfiles as a kid and Fringe is like a modern day Xfiles but not as silly. The crazy scenarios are believable as it's so well made with such lovable characters. But you definitely need some imagination to watch this I do know some people who haven't enjoyed it as they 'don't get it'

series 3 continues from the edge of your seat finale of season 2 with Olivia Durham imprisoned by Walternate and alternate universe importer (who is infuriating) taking her place in our world.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE FRINGE., 26 Feb. 2013
I watched 1-2 fringe episodes every night and was absolutely gutted when I had caught up and had to wait for the newest season to be released on DVD.

Hurry up new season!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unmissible, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Fringe - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
I cannot get enough of Fringe. When I get to the end of an episode I find that I want to go straight onto the next one. I am enjoying this more than I did The X-Files, which I also enjoyed but with this I want to know what happens next. The characters are interesting, perfectly casted and amusing.
You really need to watch all of them to keep on track as the story refers back to earlier episodes which you wouldn't understand otherwise. Having said that it's not impossible to follow either.
I can't wait to see series 4!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked by now, 16 April 2013
Yes our niece was right we watched the first series and were hooked.Full of intrigue and humour.We can't wait for the next series to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars better by every season, 11 Nov. 2012
The series started off in season 1 as a kind of X-Files revisited, but after episode 7 the connections started to become more visible, and the plot thickened.
The development has continued, and in season 3, both the characters and the plot gets more and more intriguing. Like J.J.Abrams other series, Lost, this one also leaves many episodes with more unanswered questions. I will keep watching till the end to hopefully get some answers, and if I don't get them I'll still enjoy the ride...

Fringe - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]