Format: Blu-ray|Change

Fringe is an unusual but brilliant Sci-Fi show.
It tells the story of a small unit within the F.B.I called Fringe division.
Here they deal with very rare unexplainable events that stretch the imagination.
Olivia Dunham played by Anna Torv decides to seek help in the form of a disgraced scientist, Walter Bishop who resides in an insane asylum. She can only get his help with the assistance of his son, Peter Bishop and so the team comes together.
They reopen Walter’s old basement laboratory, complete with a cow in the corner.
Fringe has a story running throughout the series as well as individual episodes. The series concludes in the final episode of the last series and completes the show perfectly.
It is weird, with dark comedy, exciting action, and it has a few frightening moments as well.
Great, innovative writing, wonderful acting and a different approach to Sci-fi make this an unbeatable combination.
I doubt you’ll be disappointed.
Fantastic show!
on 10 November 2012
I always liked the x files and if anyone likes that then they will love fringe but in some of the episodes it is quite scary too you really have to think sometimes what is happening or else you lose the plot.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 20 December 2015
Sci-if series directed by J.J. Abrams that is like the X-Files on steroids with dollops of the Twilight Zone thrown in to the mix.

This series has some great characters - especially Walter Bishop.

Unrestrained paranormal events comes thick and fast. And the genius of Walter always provides the rational and scientific explanations for them.

Once you get drawn in to the chatacters and events here you just have to see what happens in the next episode.

A rare and unusual series. But quite brilliant too.
on 11 November 2012
The series started off in season 1 as a kind of X-Files revisited, but after episode 7 the connections started to become more visible, and the plot thickened.
The development has continued, and in season 3, both the characters and the plot gets more and more intriguing. Like J.J.Abrams other series, Lost, this one also leaves many episodes with more unanswered questions. I will keep watching till the end to hopefully get some answers, and if I don't get them I'll still enjoy the ride...
on 25 October 2011
This was a definite must have as I had already bought series one and two. Series two ended on such a cliffhanger I couldn't wait for this one to come out. I had to pre-order it, and fair play I received my copy with 24 hours of it being released
If you are a fringe fan I'd definitely recommend this, although I was a little disappointed with the ending of this series.
on 28 October 2011
First class, every episode will have you on the edge of your seat. The best Sci-Fi series since the X Files.
on 25 August 2015
I'll admit it took me a while (about three years in fact!) to fit in viewing Season 3 of Fringe, having already watched the first two seasons. I found Season 3 to be a bit uneven, at times frustrating and confusing, at other times thought-provoking, at yet other times heart-stopping. As ever, the often-moving Peter-Walter relationship was at the heart of the story, with Peter's relationship with both Universes' Olivia running the father-son dynamic a close second. John Noble, Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson are as reliable as ever in their leading roles, backed up by a very able supporting cast. The season ended with the customary cliff-hanger / OMG reveal and many questions remain to be answered in Season 4.
on 11 August 2013
I am now only getting up to date with fringe as i didnt fancy it and thought i wouldn't enjoy it. my partner begged me to try it as he enjoys the same kind of tv programmes as me and I'm glad i gave it a try. i loved the Xfiles as a kid and Fringe is like a modern day Xfiles but not as silly. The crazy scenarios are believable as it's so well made with such lovable characters. But you definitely need some imagination to watch this I do know some people who haven't enjoyed it as they 'don't get it'

series 3 continues from the edge of your seat finale of season 2 with Olivia Durham imprisoned by Walternate and alternate universe importer (who is infuriating) taking her place in our world.
on 26 February 2013
I watched 1-2 fringe episodes every night and was absolutely gutted when I had caught up and had to wait for the newest season to be released on DVD.

Hurry up new season!
on 26 October 2013
I cannot get enough of Fringe. When I get to the end of an episode I find that I want to go straight onto the next one. I am enjoying this more than I did The X-Files, which I also enjoyed but with this I want to know what happens next. The characters are interesting, perfectly casted and amusing.
You really need to watch all of them to keep on track as the story refers back to earlier episodes which you wouldn't understand otherwise. Having said that it's not impossible to follow either.
I can't wait to see series 4!