4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung HW-D350 Crystal Surround Air Track Sound bar
Published on 7 Sep 2011 by Gc Greenaway

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job
I was sick of having speakers and wires running all over the place (7.1 surround), so i decided to try this for a simple solution.
If you can live with the speakers and wires buy a 7.1 setup, even the cheapest you can find will best this.
If, like me, your sick of the clutter a full setup creates, then this is an acceptable solution.
After a couple of tests...
Published on 9 Nov 2011 by Bod

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung HW-D350 Crystal Surround Air Track Sound bar, 7 Sep 2011
Gc Greenaway - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung HW-D350 Airtrack 2.0 Soundbar (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought this item because the sound on my Samsung 6000 40" TV was very poor (apparently a known fault as it is only 3 cms deep) and my wife had great difficulty hearing what was being said, so we looked for something to improve the general sound quality without too many bells and whistles and chose this as it is a compatible Sound bar without the additional sub woofer which we felt was unnecessary for our purpose (and which is a lot more expensive)
As this item is Samsung, the sound bar supplements the TV beautifully and is hardly noticeable sitting under the screen. (It is 95.5cm long, 10cm high & 4.5cm deep)I was unsure what connection is best so purchased an optical digital one, (although there is a audio cable supplied)and just connected it from the TV to the sound bar and hey presto, it all worked , with crystal clear sound, in all it's different modes, worked by the small remote supplied.(Music, News, Drama, Cinema, Sports, Game & Pass (normal)) (If your TV is Samsung it works some of those functions too) All in all a nice bit of kit, but then one has to ask the question, for the sake of 1.5 cms, why did Samsung not incorporate the features of this sound bar into the original TV, so making an additional purchase unnecessary? Is it a clever marketing ploy?

4.0 out of 5 stars Airtrack `Sound bar`, 25 Nov 2011
Being 50% deaf in both ears, and having only a `right` hearing aid, my Samsung TV was difficult to listen to, without deafening my wife.
The options available now with the Airtrack make life so much easier. Sometimes I have to ask my wife "is this too loud for you ?". What a suprise when she answers `no`.
The only problem I have is; when the unit is at a level with the base of the TV, or higher.....I have to climb out of my recliner chair and walk over to read what program the Airtrack is on ! The writing is on the TOP ? A bit daft, I think.
Otherwise, I guess I will live with it. Who said put the unit on the floor ?
Frank, in St Helens, Merseyside.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable product and does the job, 19 Nov 2011
Product looks good and does the job I wanted i.e. enhances the sound for my very thin samsung tv. Cable supplied with product not very stable when pushed into tv - slightest knock of cable affects the sound - this appears to be a problem with the tv aperture. Reasonable price paid for it and pleased with its performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect sound quality, 25 Jan 2012
I bought the Samsung sound bar for my 37 inch Samsung tv. I am really surprised with the quality of sound and how the sound is clear. If you have a Samsung tv you can use one remote control wchich work perfectly. There is a few sound options to be chosen as drama, pass cinema, sport, etc. Love 3D sound from this bar!!! Hihgly recommended !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung HW-D350 Airtrack 2.0ch Home Cinema System, 13 May 2012
After purchasing new slim LED TV found the sound quality poor and tinny. Due to space and other items already did not want a full cinema system. Easy to set up although recommend the digi cable if possible for ease, although not cheap. As the TV was mute I would have liked the sound bar to be operated via the remote at this time I've not been able to find a way, will keep trying.

But I can say the sound if 100% better and if psace is limited I would recommedn this unit.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 9 Nov 2011
After a couple of tests I realised that I needed to spend over 350 to signifcantly beat this model.
I chose not to include the sub (this comes with one of their other models for an extra 50 approx) as I thought it was terrible.
should you buy this?
If you dont want a lot of speakers and wires cluttering up the room your TV is in, and have a budget of less than 350, then YES. It beats TV speakers hands down.
why only 3 stars?
Although there is nothing better for the money, there should be...

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung soundbar, 20 Mar 2012
wasnt very good with the supplied lead but got a digital toslink and it was perfect so i am very pleased with the item i have purchased

1.0 out of 5 stars BE CAREFUL...., 23 May 2012
I ordered this product as wanted surround sound but without the wires - read the reviews and thought i would give it a go. Anyway was so excited when this arrived promptly. Opened the box and it became apparent very quickly that this product was not fit for purpose as it came with a 2 pin plug attached to the lead... there was nothing on the product description to say it would be a foreign plug. Thoroughly disappointed with this I got in touch with the seller and explained the problem. They said to just send it back which I did. Since then I have bought this product from a local shop and yippee it came with the right plug on and I have to say is fantastic although I did purchase an optic wire which enhances the sound even further. I would recommend buying this product just not from THIS SELLER AS IF YOU DO IT WILL NOT BE FIT FOR PURPOSE...