5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, true Sally Morgan haven!
Published on 28 Feb 2012 by lilaclong11

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much life in the read
I watch Sally on TV, have seen her as part of the audience and have read her books - and this one has lots of stories that feature in the last publication! It was like deja vu but got annoying that I paid a price for almost half a book. I understand that explanations about her beliefs and talents are required but not out and out repeats just to fill a book.
Published on 5 Aug 2011 by Terrence Cark

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much life in the read, 5 Aug 2011
Terrence Cark (Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, true Sally Morgan haven!, 28 Feb 2012
I loved reading this book by the wonderful Sally Morgan, it's like she is there reading it to you. Sally writes in such an honest way and I am sure that people always wonder how this talent 'works' with Spiritualists. Sally explains the whole journey that she has traveled to get where she is today, it is brilliant. I couldn't put the book down, I was totally engrossed. It is a fascinating page turner, it also makes the spirit world less frightening, in fact, it really helps us to understand where our loved ones go and that they are around us all of the time. In a strange way I am also now not afraid of dying as I will meet up with lost relatives and friends! Love your work Sally, you are an angel!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING INSIGHT, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Life After Death: Messages of Love from the Other Side (Kindle Edition)
I COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN, IT WAS HONEST, CARING, DOWN TOO EARTH AND AMUSING ALL IN ONE, SALLY SEEMS REALLY GENUINE AND DOESNT TRY TOO MAKE YOU BELIEVE, SHE ONLY WRITES ABOUT HER EXPERIENCE AND HER OUTLOOK ON THE 'GIFT' SHE HAS, HER THOUGHTS ARE JUST PUT DOWN ON PAPER AND SHE EXPLAINS EVERTHING THE BEST SHE CAN, OR IS ABLE IN HER OWN DOWN TOO EARTH WAY. THERE IS NOTHING TOO SAY EXCEPT READ IT AND YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT THE AFTERLIFE, IS THERE OR ISNT THERE SOMETHING , IT CERTAINLY GETS U THINKING.
EXCELLENT READ

4.0 out of 5 stars Sally, 8 Jan 2012
Good read and interesting as bought for my wife who believes in Sally anyway but I had a bit of a look and ended up reading all of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaszing, 10 May 2011
Amazing story weather you believe or not , have to say that i was glued to it and couold'nt put the book down !

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jan 2014
My sister loved it, and she is a true believer in Sally, Well written with good guildlines, another sucessfull present

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book You, 6 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book I have read all off Sally book , cannot wait to read her next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 27 Oct 2013
Great read for someone who lost a loved one or know someone who did. I have visited Sally's show too, she is this great in real too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sally Morgan, 7 Sep 2013
Read this book on holidays could not put it down attracted so manyholiday makers reading this allup for discussions, Sally Morgan is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 Aug 2013
I have read all Sallys books now and her down to earth stories make a great read. Highly recommended x