5.0 out of 5 stars Carpet protection
We used this for carpet tiles in the caravan to help remove stains from the dogs coming in and out, and also any spillages, having dropped some red wine we can confirm it works perfectly to protect the carpet, removing the stain was easy.
Published on 26 Oct. 2011 by C. E. Boulton

2.0 out of 5 stars Ordered this to protect my sofa. Was looking for ...
Ordered this to protect my sofa. Was looking for something non-toxic, -this is not non-toxic and I will be sending it back.
Published 6 months ago by Maryjane E.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carpet protection, 26 Oct. 2011
C. E. Boulton (Lincoln United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 Large Fabric Protector 500ml Soil And Stain Guard (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 13 Jun. 2013
This brilliant product has made the world of difference to our dining room chair cushions! With two messy sons around these were always being washed but not so much any more! This seems to repel liquids and many other marks too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Aug. 2013
Just the job for me. I have been very pleased with the service and highly recommend this product for use on fabrics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stain guard, 4 April 2014
This dos what it is said on the can, better to do this yourself on car seats, garages charge a fortune and this treats the seats just the same, is also a lot cheaper and easy to do. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Good valud, 6 Sept. 2014
We have not yet spilt anything on the sofa we used this on, so I cannot say how effective it is. However, it is easy to use and arrived very quickly. When using it you need to have lots of windows open, as the fumes are quite strong. 1 large tin was almost enough to spray a large, 3-seater sofa with seat cushions but not back cushions. I would certainly buy it again if I need more.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very easy to use but it pongs a bit, 21 Mar. 2015
I protected my new sofas this week. It's very easy to use but it pongs a bit. You will need a mask and all windows and doors open while to spray, though it does dry pretty quickly and the fumes clear within an hour or 2 when well ventilated. I did as much outside as possible.

Anyway, Pandora's fabric protector got well and truly tested out tonight when my dog knocked a glass of red wine flying as it leapt over the coffee table to attack a dog appearing on a TV advert, resulting in wine splashes just about everywhere. Didn't notice that one of the sofas had taken a hit until I had almost finished clearing broken glass and mopping up wine, so it must have been a good few minutes before I wiped the sofa. Pleased to say that the wine had sat on top of the fabric and was blotted away leaving no stain behind. Sadly the same can't be said for my wallpaper which has been up one week today and was a mare to hang. Bloody dogs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stain Guard, 27 Mar. 2014
L. Wright - See all my reviews
Very easy to use and very clear instructions. Sprays onto fabric very easily and although a strong smell initially it soon clears in a well ventilated room

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for carpets and upholstery., 16 May 2014
Covers a good area, and really does work. I have a sickly cat, and it really stops the carpet from staining. Very east to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sprayed on fine, leaving no discolouration, 6 April 2015
Sprayed on fine, leaving no discolouration. I split some water on the fabric, which beaded up, so I was impressed with that. However, on wiping something of unknown, grandchild produced substance off, it smeared into the fabric and had to be scrubbed off

5.0 out of 5 stars Large enough for 8 chairs at least, 4 Oct. 2014
S Nelson (uk) - See all my reviews
Recommended to used on some dining chairs I had covered. This can covered 8 large dining chairs and still plenty left. Not spilt anything on yet but also bought dry cleaning can spray for that eventuality too but would recommend this.

1 Large Fabric Protector 500ml Soil And Stain Guard