Size: 28sach|Change

on 26 April 2013
I get anaemic on a regular basis and this is the only thing that works to prevent that happening. Don't be fooled by its seemingly low iron content, basically your body absorbs more of this iron than it would from a tablet that has a higher iron content. It is quite pricey if you buy it on the high street so I always buy it online at Amazon, but in any case it is worth paying the price to prevent that awful drained feeling that overtakes me when I become Iron deficient
on 31 January 2013
This supplement helps keep my iron level on check as I am an active person.

I would recommend this product
on 20 November 2012
These sachets are easy to take, no strong after taste and the apple taste is good. Ideal for travelling. Gentle on the stomach as well !
on 7 May 2011
Love this iron supplement as it tastes ok (all iron supplements taste bad) and does not make you feel ill. I have used a lot of iron supplements and most of them make you feel ill. This one does not and does not cause constipation because of the vitamin C. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 1 April 2015
Excellent, pleasant to take iron supplement. I have used these for about three years now, and wouldn't go back to constipating pills!
on 2 June 2015
Without the apple it tastes like licking a climbing frame.
With the apple it is almost pleasant. Worth every extra penny and cheaper on Amazon then Wholefoods or whole pay cheque.
on 6 August 2012
This is the best way to increase your iron levels quickly. Doesn't taste that good but can be disguised in orange or apple juice.
on 14 February 2015
It's the original stuff with added apple juice flavour, but almost twice the price. For this reason I am going back to the original. But if money is no object, I would buy this for the convenience, because I cannot stand the taste of the original alone. Always have to mix it with fruit juice.
on 13 January 2014
Seeing as I've tried both these and the Floradix liquid iron supplement, I decided to do a comparison between the two in case people are undecided upon which one to get.

I preferred these sachets to the liquid Floradix iron supplement for several reasons. Both are really good iron supplements, but I've found that the Spatone sachets are far easier to use in everyday life. The Floradix bottle needs to be kept refrigerated when opened which can give you hassle if you're not having a meal at home. It also has to be taken 30 minutes before meals (the spatone sachets also recommend taking them at certain times, but seem far more flexible as to when you can take them). You also have to measure out the exact amount of liquid each time with Floradix, which just adds to the hassle factor. I don't mind making an effort to stay healthy, but I am of the opinion that if a product is more convenient to take regularly, it is far less likely that you'll forget to take it and therefore more effective.

The Spatone sachets are simply far less hassle and taste nicer as well. They seem to work and I feel as though I have a lot more energy since taking them.
on 9 February 2016
I have been using spatone iron supplements for 6 months now; I need extra iron as I loose a lot during monthly cycle and this seems to be doing the job and giving me that extra boost I need - not as tired any more and I don't seem to be getting as many headaches.