5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Visconti Purse
Published on 11 April 2011 by Thrilling Reads

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Present for wife who very pleased with it.
Published 4 months ago by Michael Whitehead

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Visconti Purse, 11 April 2011
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
This purse is beautiful. The leather is soft yet very strong and it has lots of card spaces with the extra mid section. The zip that is round the coin pocket is nice and strong unlike others that I have had that break very quickly and easily. Overall this purse is well worth every penny that it costs and not only is it a great purse to own but would also make a lovely gift too. The colours are very nice together and I noticed that the seller also has other colours in this purse and they are all very nice. Great product. Five out of five stars. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
Nice soft leather and I like the two-tone colour scheme (would have preferred the main colour to be navy though - would have looked smarter than black. For some reason it's very difficult to find a purse that has plenty of room for notes and coins, while also having lots of slots for credit cards. The vast majority are fine until you actually fill them and then the design faults are self evident as they keep bursting open. This purse is pretty good and I have managed to cram everything in. The credit card holders were very tight at the start but they are softening. Would agree with the comment that small coins still manage to escape the confines of the purse. When I open it up, there is always a 5p stuck down the side! All in all a good purse and I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse!, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
Having read the reviews of this purse, I was expecting all the little niggles that everyone else has been having.

The card slots are a little tight on first use, but, as it's leather, they do loosen up after a couple of weeks. If all slots were used, it would bulk the purse up quite a bit. I didn't actually need all of the slots, so I have spread my cards out to keep the purse as flat as possible, which is working fine for me. The only (slight) niggle I have, is that some of the slots are too deep, leaving only a few mm of the card to grab hold of. While the leather is tight, this makes for quite a tricky extraction, but is easily overcome by not shoving the cards in so far.

The coin section is nice and spacious (for some reason I always end up with many £1 coins, so the bigger the coin section, the better!). 5p pieces do have a tendency to hop out into the gap between the zip and the coin section, but my old purse did exactly the same (it was harder to retrieve them though!). Not a problem, for me, with this purse as the gap is big enough to retrieve escaping coins, without them falling out. The zip section in the middle is also a handy little compartment, but I haven't come up with a use for that just yet!

The notes section is nice and deep, so there is less risk of prying eyes seeing how much cash you have in there when you need to delve in.

The colour is fab! I wouldn't normally go for anything pink, but it's more of a magenta colour and goes really well with the purple. The contrast stitching is also a nice touch.

The popper that holds the notes and cards section closed is nice and strong. My previous purse gave up the ghost on this front, which was really annoying. I don't think this will be a problem with this purse. The zip for the coin section is also nice and solid. The zip doesn't stick at any point and is very smooth.

All in all, I love the purse - it's a little bigger (dimensions wise) and more expensive than I wanted, but I wanted the extra card spaces and a separate coin section, so I was less fussed by the size or cost!

If you want something that's good quality, got plenty of space and a bit different than the boring black / brown purse, this (or any other Visconti purse) is definitely worth considering!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this purse, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
For some years I've had a cheap, fake copy of this purse & liked it so much I decided to get the real thing for my birthday.

Well made & as described in the advert. Nice colour combination and I like the pink stitching round the outside of the purse. Plenty of room in the zip compartment for change, with the smaller central 'zip' interior section handy for popping the odd stamp, headache pill and emergency parking meter change. Small 5p pieces do have a tendency to escape from the purse & end up sitting in the concertina part of the zip compartment, not really a problem though.

As has been said in previous product reviews the credit card slots are a bit tight. There are 4 in the first part of the purse with 2 additional slots for photo's & the second card section has 12 more.

To be honest you DEFINITELY won't get that many cards into this purse while it's new, I've tried. Each slot I filled made the next ones get tighter and tighter, by the time I'd loaded it almost full it was practically impossible to pull any of them back out again......TIGHT!

However, it must be said that I do feel this purse will loosen up once the leather softens with use. I don't actually want to carry around a full load of cards anyway, just testing the product out fully before reviewing (in case anyone does need to fill it to capacity).

I've knocked off 1 star because only longevity will tell whether I'll eventually be able to fit more cards into this purse, but in the meantime I would still recommend it, I like it a lot, it's a good medium sized purse & I'm not at all disappointed with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purse, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
This purse has lots of spaces for cards - the only thing was to begin with it was difficult to get a card out but that was probably just with it being new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
I really do like my new purse, but I can't fit all of my coupons/vouchers inside it, as well as cash as there is only one pocket for the cash. However, there's plenty of space for my cards (debit, store, library) and the coin area is nice and spacious too. As it's made of really soft and strong leather I imagine it'll last me a long time and hope it does as its predecessor lasted 10+ years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice item, 24 Feb. 2014
alan (Canvey Island, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
This is a quality item - the leather was beautifully soft and it was extremely well made with contrast stitching on the outside matching the interior. It was bought as a gift for my daughter, who was delighted with it. She said it had all the slots and pockets she needed.

It arrived very quickly and was packaged in a nice presentation box. I would not hesitate to recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 Black/Purple/Berry, 7 Mar. 2013
Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 Black/Purple/Berry
Beautiful leather and Quality. Stores all your cards nicely. Just the job. More than pleased with this item. Nicely presented in a gift box too :-))

5.0 out of 5 stars Gteat purse, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
I chose this purse as its exactly the same as the one I've been using for years, which is becoming a bit tatty. It has loads of spaces for credit and store cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars purse, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Visconti Soft Leather Rio Ladies Purse Style R13 (Apparel)
This item is truely great it holds all my cards, every thing is in onr place. It has so much room in it i Love it