5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!
The casings are easy to use, they don't have any smell and any taste. I made wonderful English sausages with the help of a machine.
I'm very happy with them.
Published 23 months ago by Candido Viberti

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit nozzle
Bought the 23mm ones and used the smallest nozzle on my mincer, but these skins don't fit on it, which was a PITA. By faffing about we managed to get some filled, but to be honest I wasn't impressed with the skins, very dry and chewy on finished product. I'll be buying elsewhere next time.
Published 19 months ago by Dick le Fenac

4.0 out of 5 stars Poor review., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: 2 Pack of Collagen Sausage Casing Skins (23mm Diameter) (Misc.)
This is a good product, I gave a poor review,about the skins splitting,I now know that i ordered the wrong size, they was too small for the nozzle on my machine, SORRY.....M Brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 3 Dec 2012
I'm very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 4 Feb 2013
P. Venning "PLV" (UK) - See all my reviews
Does what it says! Looking forward to eating the end results! Recommend to any home made sausage maker who is starting out

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Sausage making., 29 Aug 2011
Made beautiful looking sausages but never got to taste them as the seasoning I used was too salty. (Ready prepared seasoning bought in packet.) Next time I will use my own seasoning - but happy with the handling of these Collagen Skins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
C. Douglas (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These worked really well

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 pack Collagen Sausage Casing Skins, 25 May 2014
J. Pickford (Spain) - See all my reviews
Great product. Relatively quick delivery ( I live in Spain) and easy to use without all the palaver of washing the skins through that is the case with gut skins. No need to freeze or refrigerate either and with a shelf life of two years. I made three kilos of Italian chilli and garlic sausages yesterday... Delicious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I need, good product and good seller., 8 April 2014
The casing is thin, it is resistent, so definately it is a good product. We have enjoyed with it as we will had expect to do it

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 6 April 2014
I tried artififial skins years ago and they were like plastic. Theese are not . they vertualy disapeare. So easy to uses. will use again

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 13 Mar 2014
i have found them easy to use and not chewy when cooked make a great sausage with no soaking or mess

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant complain, 6 Mar 2014
fascinating product at first a bit of a puzzle but read the instructions that came with it and its great explanation on how to use . I cant complain and will probably buy more and am currently still keen on finding thinner sausage skins as I am not interested in the traditional stand size of sausages - I prefer the Moroccan type which I make up myself and find more attractive to eat anyway. Will figure out the size thing and then buy some more

2 Pack of Collagen Sausage Casing Skins (23mm Diameter)