4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product.
Bagbase Universal Monostrap Bag (Black)

I bought this bag because I am currently a student in Sixth Form and not only was my trusty old backpack starting to fall apart, I was looking for something a little more comfortable to wear on my back all day.

Published on 8 Aug 2012 by Mr. D. Cain

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag
For the price this makes a good holiday bag. The shape is a little awkward but it holds quite a bit and is comfortable.

The only downside was the bottle holder on the side ripped from the first use. Making it look tattered.
Published 21 months ago by S. Dave

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product., 8 Aug 2012
Mr. D. Cain (North Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bagbase Universal Monostrap Bag (Black)

I can safely say that this bag fits all my needs for a great price. It will fit in the books I need, my lunch, a drink, my diabetic medication and my tablet pc with a little space to spare. Granted the material is a little thin but for just under £8 I wasn't expecting miracles. I think it will wear out at some point but I have used it quite a bit recently and it has shown no signs of wear and tear.

I also ride my moped regularly a great distance to and from my destination with this bag and I am glad to say the velcro strap doesnt feel like it is going to come loose at all! I tend to thrash my bags about a little more than the average person so for most people this bag is likely to last a decent amount of time and be able to fit their needs.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: BAGBASE UNIVERSAL MONOSTRAP - 5 GREAT COLOURS (Shoes)
Bought this bag for school. It was a lot roomier than expected. The drink holder is very handy and the strap can be changed by size. Very comfortable to wear and looks cool. I got the French Navy colour and looks great. The Service was amazing. Ordered on Tuesday and arrived on Friday. Overall 10 out of 10. Definitely Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 7 April 2011
P. hakeney (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with this bag. The bag is even roomier than I expected, very comfortable on the body, and I expect it will perform very well when I don't wish to carry a full backpack out walking. It is well made, very reasonable price and delivery was excellent, being delivered before the estimated date.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 19 Oct 2011
This bag is fab for teenagers school use, which is what I bought it for.
It is well made, comfortable and neat. My teenage son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of room, 7 Aug 2011
Ideal cross the body bag, very good size and comfortable. Only downside is that there are no internal pockets so for the 'Mary Poppins' type (me) it can prove to be a pain when searching for things. Still think it deserves the 5 stars though for the little exterior zip pocket it has

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what is says on tin., 31 Oct 2011
Bag arived within 3 days in good condition. Basic but as advertised. Only thing I would have like would be a strap on top, not just to pick up, but also to help indicate which way up bag was.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Bagbase Universal Monostrap, 6 April 2013
This review is from: BAGBASE UNIVERSAL MONOSTRAP - 5 GREAT COLOURS (Shoes)
We bought this bag to take on a city centre holiday as we wanted something that my husband could carry easily and we could put things like guide books, camera, water, lunch and fleeces into. We managed to fit everything we needed into the bag. The only thing missing was a handy front pocket with a zip, where we could have put smaller items rather than having to stop and rummage through the bag to find what we needed. Apart from that small issue, we were very pleased with the bag and I would recommend buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal for me, 2 April 2013
very good quality considering the low low price i paid for it.
will serve me well for both work and when i go travelling in the summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag, 28 Mar 2013
S. Dave (London, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking bag, good delivery, 11 Jan 2013
Lots of pockets, good size, only downside is that the main strap is joined with velcro and therefore I didn't take on holiday as I was a little worried that someone could just rip the bag off of me.

BAGBASE UNIVERSAL MONOSTRAP (FRENCH NAVY)