on 12 January 2012
I have found this bracelet buddy to be very useful and it works quite well. It doesn't always keep hold of the bracelet as the grip part isnt very strong but it does get there. However, it is very low quality being made of cheap plastic. I have a feeling it may not last a long time but I could be wrong. I would be happier if I had paid maybe £3 to £4 not £6.95. I have kept it and if it lasts at least one year I will be very happy. To sum up, if you are struggling to put your bracelet on and don't have anyone to do it for you, it's worth having this gadget providing it will last a while.
on 31 March 2011
At last I am able to put on my bracelets easily. Does exactly as it says, so simple. As I have got older I found it more difficult to put bracelets on, even with the help of my husband. The buddy was despatched the day I ordered it and arrived within two days. Excellent product at a very good price and first-class service. Highly recommend.
on 6 January 2012
The bracelet buddy/fastening aid works well, and does just what it's supposed to. It grips bracelet fastening rings quite well and makes it easy to do up a bracelet on your own. The only downside is that it isn't make of metal, which you would think by looking at the picture, but is made of plastic, with a metal-coloured finish on. However, it does mean that the plastic jaws won't scratch your bracelet, which it might do if it had been metal.
In all, it does what it's supposed to do, although I think it should be a bit cheaper, since it's not made of metal.
on 21 April 2013
I live on my own, so struggle to do bracelets up. I have resorted to 'Friendship' bracelets as they just have a sliding knot. But I will struggle no more! The Bracelet Buddy, purchased from Amazon, does exactly what it is supposed to do. It is lightweight so evenmore helpful to people who have arthritis. ONE OF THE BEST PURCHASES i HAVE EVER MADE.
on 9 May 2011
A gadget that does what it says on the tin! It does make putting bracelets without help really easy
on 2 August 2012
Bracelet buddy so easy to use, would recommend to anyone. Delivery was excellent, postage very reasonable and item was good value - sure it will prove its worth for years to come.
on 19 February 2013
What a simple but great idea. I struggle to fasten some bracelets, but now it's like having an extra hand. It works extremely well. I wish I'd found one years ago. It arrived quickly, 7 days before the estimated date. I'm very pleased and would recommend
on 17 April 2011
This arrived quickly and does what it says "on the tin". The thing I find disappointing is that it's made very cheaply. It's plastic. From the image I thought it looked like it was metal with a black plastic end - not 100% plastic with a cheap gold coloured finishing. Had I seen this in a shop I would have expected to pay £2-3 for it. Slightly disappointed.
on 4 February 2012
Very good product and very fast delivery I would really recommend this product for people who has problems with catches in breclet to get this
on 22 February 2013
I really like the bracelet buddy because you don't have to rely on anybody to put on your bracelet you just do it with your buddy

See one answered question