on 18 December 2011
First off, after reading the reviews for this product, I was both happy to buy, yet sceptical about it.
After reading such things as 'The sound is quite boxy' and issues with picture quality, I thought it may be a 'to-good-to-be-true' offer.
It was only after considerable thought that I ended up biting the bullet, and actually buying the TV, I cannot find or see a single thing wrong with it!
The picture quality is the same as ANY LCD TV screen (I see no difference in quality from the DigiHome and a top of the range LG) and it only takes a small amount of messing with the sound EQ to get a nice sound from the TV itself.
It takes almost no time to set up the TV or the built in free-view (it literally is just plug in your Ariel, select the on screen Auto Scan option, and it does the work for you!)
All in All, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good and up to date TV, for use in both family room and bedroom, for a reasonable price!
Excellent for TV and DVD's, and for use with any new gen console (XBOX 360/PS3) with a compatible HDMI port.
I see no issues with it, and it works perfectly for me.
Brilliant product.
11 comment112 of 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2011
We bought this TV for my son's room and it gets hammered.

So far it's standing up well to the hammering.

This review is posted in the vein of quality vs. price - i.e. this is a great value TV.

The picture quality (HD Ready so 720p - NOT Full HD) is superb whether via the game consoles or the built in Freeview. Dynamic contrast ration of 4000:1 isn't superb in todays market but this doesn't detract from this still being a very good unit.

easily fixes to wall (with seperate wall bracket) and the inputs and outputs are as good as a £500 TV, sound out (red & white Phono's AND a headphone socket), inputs very good range too.

Set's up as easy as any Samsung/LG/Sharp and there is very little ghosting on fast moving game and TV.

Works well with blue rays as well as ordinary DVD players and the quality is very impressive for the money!

Reommended to any cost concious buyer who want's a good quality high value for money piece of kit.

Only downside? Well maybe the Digihome logo is a bit tacky, but other than that minor nit pick all good to go!

If you do buy this TV, especially as a second TV if your main one is virtually a home IMAX system, you won't regret it.
Digihome LCD32913HD 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV with Freeview
44 comments78 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2012
Purchased and Delivered within 3 days for the guest bedroom, what a great television, easy to install and operate, wonderful picture, and sound No problem, would recommend to anybody, have always bought Samsung, but this rates just as well, hence 5 star..
on 6 July 2011
This TV has a better picture than some of the more expensive ones I have, it was very easy to set up and at first I thought the remote a little large, but now I think it is great as we never lose it. I could not recommend this highly enough. I need a 22" and will be getting the same make.
Nagative: - I rather stupidly connected the base whilst I tested the set prior to putting it on the wall and now I cannot get it back off, It looks like the button will press in but it does not.
0Comment65 of 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2012
I have just received my Digihome LCD T.V. I was a little dubious about my purchase as I had never heard of Digihome before and have always gone for the most popular big brands, however after reading several reviews I decided to give it a go. This is a fantastic little T.V, easy to set up, the picture quality is fantastic (I thought it would be ok but it is actually excellent)and sound is fine. I'm extremely pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend to anyone!! Thank you to all those that wrote a review for helping me make a great purchase and to Digihome for producing a great T.V!!
11 comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2012
Delivery was fine; no problems. Happy with the telly, but there seems to be a problem with the remote and I haven't been able to contact the manufacturer. Every day I have to re-install my channels or no matter what channel I choose, I am sent to the last channel the set was on before it was shut off.
on 23 September 2011
Just wanted a cheep tv for use in the kitchen. Once the digital service for our area was switched on we found a great picture and sound and a good range of freeview channels. when I need another set this will be one to buy.
0Comment28 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2012
This really is great value for money!! I was a bit worried about this as the price was so cheap and I have never heard of the make but it works just as good as any well known brand. Extremely happy!!
on 13 April 2012
We bought this TV for the bedroom, replacing our old analogue set.

Initial impressions are favourable. The unit was delivered punctually, well-packaged and arrived in perfect condition.

Installation is straight forward and the quick set-up guide is very easy to follow.

The picture quality is good and whilst the sound is nothing special, it is adequate.

Whilst this TV is advertised as HD ready, potential buyers should note that it doesn't receive Freeview HD channels. The set does have HDMI inputs and can be used as a computer display.

A keenly priced product which appears to deliver value, offering large screen viewing for not a lot of money.
on 1 July 2011
very very good tv for an excellent price. i would definetly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a small good flatscreen.The only problem i had was not the Tv's fault but what happened was i have xbox 360 slim and i also have my turtle beaches, both of which i wanted to connect. the av cable on the xbox 360 slim wont fit in the xbox ports with the HDmi cable in it aswell. but overall it is a fantastic tv.
10/10
44 comments22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse