5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Bought one t-shirt first to see how they fit, I was so happy I bought the entire collection of colours and they are brilliant. They fit really well, they don't shrink in the wash and the colours are still looking nice and bright. If your a fan of plain t-shirts I highly recommend these t-shirts as they are great quality for the price you pay.
Published on 12 Sep 2011 by MR ALLAN H ADHAM

1.0 out of 5 stars Stitching fell apart after a week
Published 9 months ago by Mr JJ Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Sep 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars It's what it says on the tin!, 3 Jun 2013
Bought both the L and XL size as I wasn't sure what size to get. Normally I'm L but the sizing chart suggested XL might be a better fit for 42" chest. They were so cheap I bought both. The XL fitted perfectly and is also a good body length so won't be popping out of my trousers when tucked in!
Only 4stars as I haven't had long enough to judge the wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, good quality - could do with more length, 6 April 2013
It's a fantastic shirt at great quality for a low price that you just cannot beat. I just wish it was longer for tall guys.

I struggle to find clothes that fit me. I'm 6ft 3 and slim. For some reason all shirts are made relatively the same length, and getting a larger size tends to make them wider instead of longer. This is the closest I can get by buying an x-large as it is slim-fit. I will probably be buying more of these as they are as close as I can get.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - May need size larger, 2 Jan 2012
My shirt size is medium so I bought a medium shirt. The shirt was too tight and looked like I was wearing a shirt that was too small for me. I bought another shirt a size larger... Perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery and they fit nicely, 13 May 2011
I ordered several shirts in various colours and they arrived nice and quickly.

They fit well, are comfortable and they look good. I've washed them a few times and there's no sign of shrinking, so that's also good.

Overall I highly recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stitching fell apart after a week, 9 Mar 2014
Sadly, the stitching came away from under the armpit after two wears. I only bought one and put six in my basket to buy if the first one was ok. In fairness they have good reviews. My disappointment was that I contacted the supplier and said that there was a defect but was ok about not returning as it wasn't worth the hassle for one T shirt and to be aware that they might have bought a defective batch.
The reason I am making people aware of this is that the company did not even acknowledge my email and quite frankly that is rude. I will not be buying anymore from this seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 10 Jun 2014
I bought this T Shirt and after a couple of wears the stitching on the bottom hem came undone. I had it for less than a week.

I have returned and have been refunded the original price but not the delivery. This means I've now wasted around £1.50 sending it back witch is almost half the price of the T Shirt in the first place.

Very disappointing as there was a fault with the product, which I made sure to point out when returning and I would have expected a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan 2014
I love these cheap, quality Ts. I wear them to work all the time and have probably around 10 of them in different colours. They find snuggly and after about a year of regular washing they still look pretty decent,

3.0 out of 5 stars Softer than FoTL Valueweight, but too short, 8 Jun 2014
Bollard - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These tees shrink a bit, but less than my FoTL Valueweight ones in Large, which shrink by a full size and come out as what I call Medium after a couple of washes. The material on these is definitely softer than on the FoTL so that's good. The length is inadequate for use as a vest, but just about OK to wear outside the trousers - and I am short. I also have Hanes Cool-Dri tees in Medium: they are much longer than these and they don't shrink. Could be worth a look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanes t-shirt, 25 April 2014
Liked the all cotton material, much nicer against the skin than polyester, fitted well and will purchase again when these wear out