5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!
After looking around for something to clean my iPad/iPhone screen and seeing cloths being sold for this purpose and getting pretty poor reviews, I stumbled upon the Targus CleanVu Touch Screen Cleaning Pad.

After reading the reviews it was impressed and decided to give it a try as it wasn't too expensive.

It arrived very quickly (Next day in fact!)...
Published 17 months ago by Kevzie

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleans well but...
It is bulky to cart around, dirt and grit can get caught on the cleaning surface, as there is no pouch. Also found I couldn't get I to the corners of my iPad mini whilst it was in the case. Have gone back to a micro-fibre clothe. Imagine it's better on larger areas, and for keeping in the office draw
Published 13 months ago by Kieshe

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Targus TXA002EU CleanVu Screen Cleaner Pad for iPad and Tablet computers (Accessory)

It arrived very quickly (Next day in fact!) and I couldn't wait to try it and see if it lived up to the reviews it had received. I needn't have worried: it certainly does. Effortlessly leaves my iPhone & iPad fingerprint free in a few swipes. Even used it on my laptop screen and leaves that super clean too!!

The design of the product makes it so simple to use too, just put your fingers in under the strap and clean away! Easy to grip with minimal effort.

You MUST have one of these if, like me, you like to keep your touch screen gadgets clean :-)

EDIT: after using this for a few months, it cleans but now seems leave a bit of dust etc on the screen so doesnt seem to be cleaning as well as it did when i first got it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Oct. 2013
WackyWeasel (Essex/Suffolk uk) - See all my reviews
Wow, something that actually does what it says it will do!!!

I've always bought Targus products whenever possible, it's a brand I've always trusted. I wasn't disappointed, I use this for cleaning my S4 Mini and my Ipad screens, it's so easy to use and is very very effective. I found it cleaned my Ipad screen best by using straight up and down the screen type motions and then side to side motions (ie not around and around in a swirling motion) (Using straight motions you avoid the possibility of creating swirl marks the same as when you polish a car etc - I'm not using a Targus pad to polish the car by the way!!!)

Anyway, great product, highly recommend it! Great stocking fillers for Christmas too of course!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best touch screen cleaner, 3 Mar. 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I have bought a number of these Targus CleanVu pads because they are ideal for cleaning touch screens. This Targus pad will leave your screen smear free without the use of any sprays or other liquids. The pad is basically a leather like pad with a neat loop which enables you to grip and the facing is a material that seems to have an endless capacity to absorb greasy fingermarks etc. I find it helps to breathe on the screen and mist it a bit before using this pad, but if you forget it still works well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 24 Feb. 2013
This pad is an excellent cleaner for all of the screens that I have. It removes fingerprints at a wipe - not always possible with, say, a tissue. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and useful, 19 July 2013
This cleaning pad removes all but the most stubborn of spots on my iPad. Its size means that it can be carried in a handbag or pocket. Much more practical and easier to use than cleaning wipes and cheaper in the long term.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 Aug. 2013
i bought this off a recomendation and was not sure that it would be all that good but from the first time using it, it is definatly the best cleaning pad i have ever used for a tablet/phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Supreme cleaner!!, 24 Jun. 2015
Enjay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This product is a very handy way to keep my phone screen clean. As an immaculate specimen of humanity, I of course never leave greasy fingerprints on my phone, but this product is great for removing the mysterious smears that seem to appear on my screen when I'm not looking. (Damn gremlins!) It's the perfect size to carry with you on the go, is easy to use and leaves every product I have tried using it on perfectly clean and streak free. There is a certain satisfaction to polishing your touchscreen until it gleams and I can sincerely say you haven't really lived until you have owned this product. Must buy! ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made pad., 1 Feb. 2014
Mr. S. Kelly (England) - See all my reviews
Nice little screen cleaner for the money. About a two inch square of thin leather with a foam cleaning side and a strap attached to the back. Does the job just fine and quick too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pad to clean my iPad,better than a cloth or sleeve 😃, 23 Oct. 2014
Great tool for cleaning the screen of your iPad. I'd take no notice to those on here who say it doesn't remove finger marks as they mustn't wash their hands regular enough or clean the screen on a regular basis. As for complaining about nowhere to put the cleaning pad or it or it needs some sort of container well that's rubbish because then it would mean something else to carry about with your portable device. I find mine fits quite comfortably in the hand strap of my Snugg iPad case and causes no problems with the closing of the case. Case closed!

5.0 out of 5 stars cleans a dream, 27 July 2013
Item performed better than expected. Use it on my tablet and it removed all marks and fingerprints completly with no effort