5.0 out of 5 stars unbeatable
Having tried a variety of briefs, I decided to give Jockey a try. The 3 pack was great value.
They are most comfortable and supportive, far superior than the cheaper imitations and today's trendy boxers.
Published on 21 April 2011 by French james

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be
Published 14 months ago by Philippa Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars unbeatable, 21 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they're underpants., 2 Jan 2012
Mr. Peter S. Forster "Granda Panda" (Cambridgeshire, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
These are genuine Coopers Jockey "Y" Fronts. They do what they are supposed to do - keep one's "bits" warm/cool, dry and comfortably supported. They arrived promptly at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good old fashioned yfronts, 7 Jun 2012
Everything has been said by previous reviewers, comfortable, fits where they should and not tight. Only one thing the makers could improve on: the jockey label sewn on the back digs into your back. We have unpicked the stitches on all 3 pairs, but as jockey is repeated on the elastic band they could save money by not having the label anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars As a Gentleman's underwear should be., 9 Oct 2011
Mr. David J. Davies "David J Davies" (West Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
Good value and comfortable and they look good. I shall be going back to purchase some more since my motley lot have seen a lot of wear and seem so tatty and unfashionable against these.

5.0 out of 5 stars jockey y-fronts, 31 Oct 2011
just what i had been looking for in the local shops without success.will have no hesitation in ordering again.very quick service.thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars jockey shorts, 30 Aug 2011
They were delivered very quickly and all three pairs were very good quality and nicely finished. Having now washed them, they have kept their shape and colour. Very pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what they used to be, 1 Jun 2013
I have purchased Jockey classic underpants for my 84 year old father for many years now & order 6 pairs each time. However the quality of the material & elastic is now ver poor compared with previous purchases. I have to order more frequently as the material wears very thin & the elastic stretches after only a few washes. It is difficult to persuade older people to change the make & type of underwear they use but if I can find an alternative to Jockey classic I will certainly encourage my father to change the brand of underwear he wears in future. Very poor value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best accident ever, 30 Mar 2013
I'm 24 and always wore boxers I accidentally bought these and I love them and will always now be a briefs lad whatever was I thinking wearing boxers. They fit well hold me in place and look good I bought a medium should of bought a small though

1.0 out of 5 stars Y FRONTS, 7 Nov 2012
I FOUND THE TRUNKS TO BE OF POOR QUALITY,NOT AS I REMEMBER FROM SOME YEARS AGO WHEN I LAST USED Y FRONTS,I WILL STICK TO MY DESIGNER TRUNKS IN FUTURE,I GUESS THE LOW COST OF YOUR ITEM REFLECTS IN THE QUALITY,
REGARDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to be a boxer man., 18 Mar 2012
I used to prefer boxers, as they provided greater ventilation, however as I'm getting older I seem to be hanging lower. Running around, or playing five a side was leaving things clammy between the legs. These Y fronts keep things up front and stops the itchy and scratchy. First Y fronts I ve worn since I was 8, and I'm very pleased, I'm throwing away my boxers.