Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

on 23 July 2012
These headphones hurt my ears so badly that I had to take them out after ten minutes and never wear then again. The ear buds are huge, hard, really rubbery and gave me red ears. Plus the sound was so quiet that I had to turn my ipod up to full volume and I could still hardly hear a thing.

***
Aside from this huge major problem there are some pros and cons:

Pros
The reason I've given them a two star review is that although in reality these headphones are badly made and not fit for use, in principle the idea is excellent (which is why I bought them in the first place). They have a built-in microphone which is great for making hands-free calls on the go and they also have a special protective feature to stop any damage being caused when you bend them - which is great for me as that's how I've broken my last couple of pairs of headphones. They're brightly coloured (obviously) and you also don't have the problem of losing any foam earphone covers (although that's probably why they're so uncomfortable). The headphone cord is really long to which is a bonus and it comes with a handy attachment for nokias and samsungs.

Cons
Having said that I bought these to replace my apple headphones and I have to say that they're lacking some basic features that even the earliest apple models had. There's no slider to keep the headphones on your neck if the earbuds fall out and there's no volume control which is annoying (given the earlier problem with volume that I mentioned). The microphone is also quite fiddly and doesn't work particularly well.

***
Overall I'd recommend these if you're a man with giant ears that are rock hard. Otherwise I'd give these a miss if you're a woman (like me) and don't want pain simply from listening to some music. I've chucked mine and am waiting for the updated version.
on 22 September 2011
I bought these earphones, because I wanted better sound quality compared with iPhone's. Sound quality of these earphones are almost the same as iPhone's, that I consider only suitable for answering phone calls - not for music listening. The build in quality of them - also poor. Considering price and quality I don't recommend them.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 29 August 2013
Good quality headphones and suitable for apple devices. I like the way it was designed without a volume control but has a mic. The reason is because my apple headphones with volume controls always, and I mean always, will be broken first and then leave me a few one side working headphones which is very annoying!
on 26 February 2013
I bought it for my iPhone, not too bad quality. worth for its price however bear in mind that this headphone does not have to volume control keys, which makes things little bit inconvenient.
on 10 January 2013
this is a really good earphone and works like a wonder. it has excellent sound and the bass is especially good
on 21 January 2016
cheap and cheerful but does the job, okay for travelling, doesn't matter if I lose them
on 2 March 2015
Very disappointing not suitable for Wiko Cinc 5...
on 7 November 2014
Does what it says on the box!