5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Hilarious!
I've been sharing this with my friends at school all week because it's got something for everyone in it! Everyone finds it funny and I would certainly recommend it to any bored or depressed people out there!! :)
Published 19 months ago by Alex Button

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Not much in it that can't be found on the website. I was enthused to begine with but have not picked it up since i first looked through it. Would not reccoment buying the book although there are greeting cards and other merchandise available that are worth it.
Published 12 months ago by Luke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Hilarious!, 5 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars a whimsy, 28 Nov 2012
bought for a friend birthday but due to reading it and enjoying it, i had to get myself a copy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 28 Oct 2013
I gave this book to a friend. She has found it very funny. I have run out of words. Why does Amazon make us do this?

4.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 10 July 2014
A very humorous book for dipping in and out of when you want a chuckle. Has a wide range of wierd articles including 'how to use an aspostrophe', 'how to track, hunt and kill a unicorn', 'why it would suck to live next door to a volcano' and '8 ways to prepare your pets for war'. The titles pretty much sum up the type of humour throughout the book! The actual cartoons themselves are no more than doodles, but its the funny jokes that accompany them which really make you chuckle. Well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift idea, 6 Jun 2014
my partner bought me some of the oatmeal books so though i would return the favor, not read it yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Un libro muy divertido / A funny book, 28 Mar 2014
He puesto 5 estrellas porqué he recibido el libro en perfectas condiciones y en el plazo de tiempo correcto. Además me ha gustado mucho el libro.
Recomendaría este libro a personas que quieran pasar un buen rato de lectura amena.
Seguía el autor "The Oatmeal" por facebook y me gustaba mucho su humor, por esto me decidí a comprar uno de sus libros.

I've rated the book 5 stars because I received the book in perfect conditions and in time. Also, I've enjoyed reading it very much.
I'd recommend this book to people who want to have a very good time and have fun.
I use to follow the author "The Oatmeal" on facebook and I enjoyed very much with his humor, for this reason I decided to buy one of his books.

5.0 out of 5 stars No funnier book around, 25 Mar 2014
Did you ever want a reason for punching a dolphin? Perhaps you wanted a canadian friend and couldn't justify it? Or did you wonder why it is better to have a rabid passenger than a baby on board a plane?

All thes philosophical questions and many more are answered in this book which brings a new angle to the world we live in. There are good tips on how to catch a unicorn too. Seriously a very funny book and if this is your kind of borderline not-PC humour, then you will enjoy this

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Feb 2014
I bought it for a gift, so I didnt have the time to read it entirely, but it is very funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 3 Jan 2014
Down right hilarious and was delivered perfectly on time! Highly recommended seller and book! Just make sure the person you're buying for has a good sense of humour :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can highly recommend!, 7 Dec 2013
With all the misery and bad news in the world, this book makes me glad to be alive. Would recommend to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›