on 3 May 2013
Unbeatable price and very cool. Highly recommended. Why pay more? I'm sorely tempted to buy additional pairs in different colours.
on 30 September 2013
Very happy with these they look and feel like Ray Ban. Loved wearing these on holiday . would buy other colours.
on 14 May 2014
The sunglasses were nothing like the pictures. Large and tacky. With light blue lenses that would definitely not protect from the sun. Really not impressed.
on 28 April 2014
Terrible product, dark tint was half smeared by the time it arrived. How this happened I don't know?! if I could give it nil I would. DO NOT buy the Blue Aviator Sunglasses With Silver Frame And Dark Tint Lens Unisex . You will be wasting your money.
on 3 July 2014
Great glasses, top quality and at a brilliant price, I will be recommending this seller to all of my family and friends,Many thanks.
on 4 June 2013
These glasses are well made and look good. They have dark lenses with a blue mirrored finish. Excellent value for money.
on 11 June 2014
when they came they were good except after a day they just snapped in one of my bags while i was going outside
on 16 September 2013
When I recevied the glasses they are well made for the price.

Downside, I gave them a light rub with a proper lens cleaning cloth (I wear acutal specs) and a smudge mark appeared in the upper left hand corner of the lens (from a small manufacturing flaw?). Its not in my line of vision so it isn't too much of a hassle. I would have returned them straight away otherwise.
on 21 April 2014
The shades were what you'd expect for the price - not in "mint" condition.

There were two minor faults - there was a small crack / chip on the inside of one of the lenses and on the outside of the other lens was a scuff which I could not rub off.

Aside from that, they were fine.
on 22 July 2014
These are brilliant, they fit well, look good and do the job too, especially when driving, they completely block out glare. The colour matches my car and I would recommend these to anyone. Delivery was very quick too.