5.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic Case for External Portable Hard-Drive
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Jimmy C

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for seagate 1TB
I bought this for my Seagate 1 TB portable hard drive 2.0 plug and play. The sizes quoted on the website are not exactly correct. The measurements quoted are for the actual size of the case but not the inside which is what matters.
The website says the case is 15.2cm x 10.4cm.
Published on 25 May 2011 by Keith French

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for seagate 1TB, 25 May 2011
The website says the case is 15.2cm x 10.4cm.
My hard drive is 15cm x 8.5cm. Perfect.........or so I thought? The actual inside of the case is 13.5cm x 8.5cm.
The measurements the company give are the measurements for the full size of the case top to bottom and side to side not the actual fitting size that the hard drives should be.
So sadly I have now had to send this item back to the company. This is the 2nd hard drive case I have had to send back to 2 different companies. If anyone can recommend a case that will fit my hard drive, then please let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic Case for External Portable Hard-Drive, 5 Jan 2012
I bought this case to fit my - External Portable Hard-Drive - H-Drive Dimensions which are (WxHxD) 77 x 114 x 117 mm. This case fits perfectly for that size of HD with room to spare. Snug fit for HD, and elastic web cover on oposite side for HD lead etc. Good quality case, for great protection and care for the portable HD. I have bought many case logic cases before for my external portable H-drives, and this case for the price is well worth the purchase. Buy It !! 5 Stars *****

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for the new hard drive, 28 Jun 2013
This was recommended to o with the Transend 1 TB 2.5" Hard drive I bought and is a perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, 5 Oct 2011
This was not my first choice but was recommended as a newer version of my original choice and I am really pleased with it. It has a fairly rigid case and travels well in my laptop bag or backpack. It has a little extra room around my Samsung 1TB hard drive for a USB cable and a few SD cards. Outer fabric is quite coarse and helps me keep a grip on what is essentially a vey small object - a wrist strap would make it perfect - good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Drive Case, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Case Logic EVA Foam Case for 2.5 inch Portable Hard Drives - Black (Personal Computers)
Great wee case it fits my hard drive beautifully and the net pocket inside hold the cable so every thing is stored neat,tidy & dust free.Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for Passport drive, 20 May 2013
Bought this for my Western Digital My Passport drive. Nice case, well made and drive fits nice and snugly. There is a separate section for the usb lead. Good price, free delivery and quick delivery. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Drive Cover, 24 April 2013
This little beauty will not only protect your portable HD, but it looks really good. Well impressed with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little case., 4 Jan 2013
We bought a Western Digital (My Passport) 1TB portable hard drive in red, for my daughter. This little drive seems a little wider than most portable drives so I was worried this case would be too slim. Width wise it turned out to be a perfect fit, length wise, it's about 2cm too long. Obviously a case like this has to be 'Universal' and longer drives like the Seagate 'Expansion' will need that extra length.
Nicely made, semi rigid front and back, gives you lots of confidence you wouldn't get with a soft neoprene sleave. I chose this one because of it's good looks and the brown colour compiments the red WD drive well.

Very pleased.
Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Disk drive case, 27 Jun 2011
I bought this case as reviews of other models suggested that there was insufficient space for leads etc. This case is ideal, keeping your hard drive protected and all leads together. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars a nice case, 27 Mar 2014
This is a nice and very useful Logitech product. It is perfect for my Iomega mobile hard drive. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xa72308ac)