on 9 January 2013
Quite simply a superb album Easy listening...great one to play in the car. This is my first purchase of Charlie Landsboroughs music...but it won't be my last.
on 30 April 2013
An excellent collection of Charlie's songs at an excellent price for a double-CD album. I bought this for my wife's birthday - we are both big Charlie L fans. We particularly like the "Storyteller" CD which includes Charlie's spoken commentary on how and why he wrote each song - very reminiscent of how Charlie's routine at his live concerts. On this double album Charlie's thoughtful songs are, as always, beautifully sung and accompanied, with feeling and emotion which reflect the humility and genuine warmth of this lovely man.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on 20 August 2015
Enjoy exploring all Music and the Arts, Great Collection of Songs by a Great Singer Songwriter.
Terry
South Cambridgeshire
on 30 March 2011
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT CD CHARLIE AT HIS BEST, IT REALLY IS A MIX OF COUNTRY AND EASY LISTENING TUNES HE REALLY IS GREAT TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO AFTER A BUSY DAY AT WORK.IF YOU LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC YOU WILL LIKE THIS IT'S BRILLIANT.
on 4 January 2012
This CD joins a growing collecion of Charlie's works by my wife who has been a fan of his for some time. She is particularly enjoying the Storyteller disc which gives all the background of how the songs came to be written. As with all his music it is very easy to listen to and very relaxing, and goes well with slippers and a glass of wine at the end of a busy day.
on 28 August 2013
This first time I heard this I was hooked. The stories behind this unique singer make it very special. His tone is mesmirising and cheers me up on those awful, drab days. He has a special and unique talent
on 27 December 2011
THE STORYTELLER ALBUM IS UNIQUE, AS CHARLIE RELATES BEFORE EACH SONG, HOW AND WHY IT CAME ABOUT. SOME ARE POIGNANT, SOME ARE UPLIFTING AND THEY ALL HAVE THAT UNMISTAKABLE QUALITY THAT THIS MAN POSSESSES. AS A FAN CLUB MEMBER I ONCE SUGGESTED THAT A SECOND "STORYTELLER" ALBUM BE PRODUCED. THE SECOND ALBUM IN THIS COLLECTION PRODUCES MORE FINE RECORDINGS, THAT WE HAVE GROWN TO EXPECT. LIKE A PREVIOUS REVIEWER, I TOO PURCHASED SEVERAL COPIES AS GIFTS, AND I KNOW THAT THEY WERE ALL APPRECIATED.
on 25 March 2011
The fact that I bought one as a present, and then went on to purchase a further eight as presents speaks for itself. They have been sent all over the world.
on 19 February 2015
Great I really love the music from this British singer right from the moment I saw him on Country Music station on sky a good few years ago. On this album he tells how each song came about.
on 27 December 2011
Ireckon this to be one of Charlie Landsborough's best albums.The story teller does exactly as it says and delivers a complete musical experience.A truly memorable recording.