5.0 out of 5 stars EASY LISTENING, 30 Mar. 2011
THIS WAS A BRILLIANT CD CHARLIE AT HIS BEST, IT REALLY IS A MIX OF COUNTRY AND EASY LISTENING TUNES HE REALLY IS GREAT TO SIT BACK AND LISTEN TO AFTER A BUSY DAY AT WORK.IF YOU LIKE COUNTRY MUSIC YOU WILL LIKE THIS IT'S BRILLIANT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic collection from Charlie, 30 April 2013
T. Irwin - See all my reviews
An excellent collection of Charlie's songs at an excellent price for a double-CD album. I bought this for my wife's birthday - we are both big Charlie L fans. We particularly like the "Storyteller" CD which includes Charlie's spoken commentary on how and why he wrote each song - very reminiscent of how Charlie's routine at his live concerts. On this double album Charlie's thoughtful songs are, as always, beautifully sung and accompanied, with feeling and emotion which reflect the humility and genuine warmth of this lovely man.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars something for everyone, 9 Jan. 2013
Chris (Tyne and Wear UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Storyteller + Collector's Items (MP3 Download)
Quite simply a superb album Easy listening...great one to play in the car. This is my first purchase of Charlie Landsboroughs music...but it won't be my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Storyteller & Collector's Items, 25 Mar. 2011
The fact that I bought one as a present, and then went on to purchase a further eight as presents speaks for itself. They have been sent all over the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars MORE MAGIC FROM THE MAESTRO, 27 Dec. 2011
ROBIN - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
THE STORYTELLER ALBUM IS UNIQUE, AS CHARLIE RELATES BEFORE EACH SONG, HOW AND WHY IT CAME ABOUT. SOME ARE POIGNANT, SOME ARE UPLIFTING AND THEY ALL HAVE THAT UNMISTAKABLE QUALITY THAT THIS MAN POSSESSES. AS A FAN CLUB MEMBER I ONCE SUGGESTED THAT A SECOND "STORYTELLER" ALBUM BE PRODUCED. THE SECOND ALBUM IN THIS COLLECTION PRODUCES MORE FINE RECORDINGS, THAT WE HAVE GROWN TO EXPECT. LIKE A PREVIOUS REVIEWER, I TOO PURCHASED SEVERAL COPIES AS GIFTS, AND I KNOW THAT THEY WERE ALL APPRECIATED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy listening, 4 Jan. 2012
Mr. Peter A. Clark (Wisbech, UK) - See all my reviews
This CD joins a growing collecion of Charlie's works by my wife who has been a fan of his for some time. She is particularly enjoying the Storyteller disc which gives all the background of how the songs came to be written. As with all his music it is very easy to listen to and very relaxing, and goes well with slippers and a glass of wine at the end of a busy day.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fabulous, 28 Aug. 2013
This first time I heard this I was hooked. The stories behind this unique singer make it very special. His tone is mesmirising and cheers me up on those awful, drab days. He has a special and unique talent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great I really love the music from this British singer ..., 19 Feb. 2015
Great I really love the music from this British singer right from the moment I saw him on Country Music station on sky a good few years ago. On this album he tells how each song came about.

5.0 out of 5 stars the story teller, 27 Dec. 2011
Mr. R. White (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
Ireckon this to be one of Charlie Landsborough's best albums.The story teller does exactly as it says and delivers a complete musical experience.A truly memorable recording.

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 30 Jan. 2014
i bought this as part of a present for my husband's 65th birthday. we're going to a live concert in stockton in march. we're both charlie fans.

The Storyteller + Collector's Items