Colour: Brass Brush|Change
Price:£0.79+ £1.99 shipping

on 14 April 2013
Use this on a pair of shoes that were looking a bit shabby. It brought them up a treat and they look like new. You'll probably only use it one or twice a year but it can extend the lifetime of a pair of shoes by months so is well worth buying. It doesn't look like it will ever wear out - top purchase.
on 14 September 2013
I love this brush because it features plastic and wire bristles, as well as thick rubber bristles on the other side, so it never fails to get the job done whether my suede needs a more intense cleaning session of just a bit of smoothing. I use it at work as a stylist, but it's perfect for home use too. It might just be me, but I find it really fun to use, too!
on 5 February 2014
It has been the best suede cleaner I've used so far.
It has a perfect size and a well designed hard-haired brush which cleans even dried glue or a chewing gum!
The spongy/rubbery bit of it brushes suede nicely and helps to achieve the look of a newly bought suede shoes (even if they are 5 years old!) It is also rubbery on the edges which allows you to clean the parts of shoes that are really hard to get to (like the junction between the sole and the body of the shoe).
And on top of that.. it could not only be used for shoes. I cleaned all my jackets, handbags and even my favourite designed cushion covers! Everyone should have one at home.

TIP: don't be to hard on your suede when first using it, the hard-haired brush can damage any delicate/thin types of suede.
on 19 March 2014
Definitely a good suede brush, which I used on several pairs of suede boots as soon as they arrived and was delighted with the results achieved! I would not hesitate in giving this brush my highest recommendation to others who may have suede boots or shoes!
on 4 August 2015
Having ruined a pair of new suede boots in the rain, I was desperate to save them! The brush worked a treat, it's made a big difference to the water marks....
on 17 June 2014
these make cleaning my suede shoes easy .. best to use with foaming wash .. would definitely recommend .. good value
on 12 September 2014
Great quality brush for cleaning suede of all descriptions. Was bought to clean my suede sofas in conjunction with Bissells Heavy Traffic spray & both sofas look like new now. The rubber & wire brushes help lift the 'pile' of the suede and get the grub out of the material with ease. Has since been used on trainers, jackets and coats! Fast becoming 1 of our most used cleaning tools :D
on 2 November 2013
Delivery of this brush was 3 or 4 days.
The brush is good for my suede brogues but useless on my suede asics boots as it pulls out the long length suede.
It's good for desert boots aswell.
on 26 January 2014
What can one say? It is a suede brush intended for shoes... one which is neither particularly good nor particularly bad. It works well enough, and that's all it needs to do. Message ends.
on 4 February 2014
Great little brush which i use most days to brush mud off my suede boots. Very effective and have also used it on my running trainers when i have been off road!! Great price too.