on 4 August 2011
My son, 8mths, absolutely loves these. I build them up and he knocks them down - it could go on for hours!! Great for teaching him numbers (I count when I stack them)and colours. He also takes them in the bath and loves to pour water from them. Great value for money.
on 13 July 2011
This toy pan set arrived in record time and I was very pleased with them. They are the perfect size for small hands to play and be entertained with in the kitchen when Mummy's busy. Highly durable and great value for money in my opinion. Could also be used in the bath or outside water activities. I'm sure they will last for a long time. I'd recommend.
on 21 January 2012
Bought these for my 9 month old son, because he likes to bang things and I figured these would work well since they have handles. He loves them! We've had them for 2 days now and he loves destroying the tower I build and smashing them together. He also likes it when I put them inside each other and he empties them out delightedly, then smashes them together again. Have yet to use them in the bath; 3 of the middle ones have two tiny holes the bottom in for some reason, so water will strain out of them if we do use them for water. Adds to the fun I reckon...
on 16 December 2011
Bought as a stocking filler for my 15 month old, as she has lost most of her first stacking pot set. I like the fact these have handles and resemble pans as she is also getting a toy kitchen as a joint present with her sister- so she will be able to get two uses out of these- as pans and as a stacking toy. Colours are nice, and I was happy with the price.
on 12 February 2012
These cups are a bit flimsy but we use them just in the bath, where they are perfect. My son loves to watch the water trickling through the holes and try to catch it. He loves to bang them together and enjoys tossing them around, and lately drinking out of them (much to my dismay!).
on 6 May 2014
Simple idea which babies & toddlers love . Great for water play & cooking play . Lovely to hold , cheap alternative to all the "musical" battery powered things that just keep " piling up"!!! Imaginative play last longer.
on 24 September 2011
My little girl has really enjoyed playing with these, from banging them together to putting smaller things in them and shaking them around. She is now learning to stack them as well. A great and inexpensive gift.
on 7 May 2013
Perfect, does exactly what it said it would. Sturdy, easy to handle, easy for him to play with, make noise with and enjoy. Stack them up and let him knock them over. Very happy and would recommend. .
on 11 November 2011
Great value and pack of fun to keep little one occupied. Colourful, sturdy and easy gripping for tiny hands-enjoy bashing two pans to make sounds! Very happy with purchased.
on 12 March 2014
Our little boys loves these from around 5/6 mths old. He appears to love the bright colours & the handles make them a great size to hold. Easy to wash. Would def buy again.