5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Started on Wheatgrass January 2012, this will now be part of my life forever. Strange earthy taste at first but once you are used to the taste the detoxing benefits are amazing. I feel so much better and energised my skin is clearer. Worth a try and not too expensive. Best to consume on an empty tummy.
Published on 27 April 2012 by missw

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the nicest tasting or looking product - but if ...
Not the nicest tasting or looking product - but if it helps to keep me healthy that's what matters. That, after all, is why I purchased it in the first place!
Published 6 months ago by jacq

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Naturya Organic Wheatgrass Powder 200 g Nutritional Power Food Pouch (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Health food, 2 Jan 2012
An excellent product that can be easily added to lots of foods. I bought it to add to my morning health juice. It lasts a while and is good quality and conveniently packaged in a resealable pouch. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheatgrass powder, 31 Dec 2013
Great stuff for your body to clean the system out works wonders very highly recommended for people wit stomach problems

5.0 out of 5 stars dont like the taste? try it like this, 6 Aug 2014
Really economical to use but I couldn't get used to the taste or consistency. It's like thick muddy grass even with Orange juice. but I did like the cleansing effect and the fact it made my skin look flawless, it really does rid the body of all types of toxins. so my solution, buy some empty capsules Amazon have them really inexpensive and in many different sizes and vegetarian versions too. And fill your own capsules this makes it really handy to take with you travelling or as some spares throughout the day if you've forgotten to take them earlier. Plus you get a lot of capsules for a small outlay.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Aug 2014
Purchased this after reading an article on crohns disease and wheatgrass benefits!! My son suffers with crohns and was struggling to keep in in remission! He has been on it now for about 2 months and has not had an attack in all that time which is fantastic, I agree it might not work for everyone but its working for him. The taste is not pleasant but he mixes it with a shot of neat squash which makes it bearable!! Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Jun 2013
Just started having wheatgrass as it was recommended by a friend, I'm loving it taste is a bit strange at first but I find it tastes like cold green tea. I feel some benefits from it such as extra energy & also my skin feels/looks great! I've been putting 2 scoops into a 2 litre bottle& fill it up with water & taking it to work with me & that is my drink throughout my day! Enjoy guys!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought a juicer and then found this product!, 1 Nov 2012
I'm on my second pouch of this product and I really like it - apart from the taste! I bought the product as I used to juice food - then the juicer broke - so I bought another and then I noticed this product on Amazon. I had heard a lot of stuff about wheatgrass being good for energy levels. And at a party at a Hilton Hotel I was given it as a hangover cure by a lovely waiter who took my breakfast order and could see I was suffering a bit - and it worked after 10 mins I felt a million times better. Well this stuff is the same - excellent. After about 5 mins of drinking it my energy levels soar. When you drink it dont add to smoothies the texture is vile and its quite a strong taste so all your lovely smoothie flavours go out the window. I now mix it with apple juice in a small shot glass. Its a really easy way to get wheatgrass into your diet. Also just to mention I know this is not relevant to the product but Ive found that Blueberries really help with energy too. I follow the wheatgrass with oatbran porridge full of fresh blueberries for breakfast. Fantastic start to the day if your looking for that extra bit of staying power.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the nicest tasting or looking product - but if ..., 27 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargin considering price, 9 Jun 2014
Bought this as I was getting into more of a plant based diet and smoothies to include into my day and came across this after a recommendation from a friend. Great price, and does the job perfect. After about a week of using you begin to feel its benefits through the body. Be aware, it is potent so I use half a tea spoon in the mornings in a shot like glass with warm water to get my system started.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 May 2014
Fantastic product....the delivery was on time,great for your health...has many benefits...easy to add to smoothies...and the packaging is nice and easy