5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Started on Wheatgrass January 2012, this will now be part of my life forever. Strange earthy taste at first but once you are used to the taste the detoxing benefits are amazing. I feel so much better and energised my skin is clearer. Worth a try and not too expensive. Best to consume on an empty tummy.
Published on 27 April 2012 by missw

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the nicest tasting or looking product - but if ...
Not the nicest tasting or looking product - but if it helps to keep me healthy that's what matters. That, after all, is why I purchased it in the first place!
Published 13 days ago by jacq

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Naturya Organic Wheatgrass Powder 200 g Nutritional Power Food Pouch (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Health food, 2 Jan 2012
An excellent product that can be easily added to lots of foods. I bought it to add to my morning health juice. It lasts a while and is good quality and conveniently packaged in a resealable pouch. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheatgrass powder, 31 Dec 2013
Great stuff for your body to clean the system out works wonders very highly recommended for people wit stomach problems

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought a juicer and then found this product!, 1 Nov 2012
I'm on my second pouch of this product and I really like it - apart from the taste! I bought the product as I used to juice food - then the juicer broke - so I bought another and then I noticed this product on Amazon. I had heard a lot of stuff about wheatgrass being good for energy levels. And at a party at a Hilton Hotel I was given it as a hangover cure by a lovely waiter who took my breakfast order and could see I was suffering a bit - and it worked after 10 mins I felt a million times better. Well this stuff is the same - excellent. After about 5 mins of drinking it my energy levels soar. When you drink it dont add to smoothies the texture is vile and its quite a strong taste so all your lovely smoothie flavours go out the window. I now mix it with apple juice in a small shot glass. Its a really easy way to get wheatgrass into your diet. Also just to mention I know this is not relevant to the product but Ive found that Blueberries really help with energy too. I follow the wheatgrass with oatbran porridge full of fresh blueberries for breakfast. Fantastic start to the day if your looking for that extra bit of staying power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Health kick, 19 Sep 2013
I bought these as part of a juice diet I was doing. Product came on time and it came with a handy reseal part at the top, easy to store away and stay fresh in cupboard. Product was cheaper than anywhere else I could find while looking around so overall very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more grey hair!!, 25 Aug 2013
I have consumed this product on a daily basis for three month.I had several grey hair in the centre of my hair and after drinking this product daily,I can honestly say it has disappeared!!Unbelievably!!!The product also helps with weight loss although i did not buy it for that purpose.Will buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Jun 2013
Just started having wheatgrass as it was recommended by a friend, I'm loving it taste is a bit strange at first but I find it tastes like cold green tea. I feel some benefits from it such as extra energy & also my skin feels/looks great! I've been putting 2 scoops into a 2 litre bottle& fill it up with water & taking it to work with me & that is my drink throughout my day! Enjoy guys!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 28 Jun 2014
This is fab stuff And I recommend to anyone when they say they are run down or tired. it increases your energy levels somehow. Really good stuff though you have to be made of steel to drink it as its so disgusting. Also I've noticed if I have to much it gives me a sore throat so just stick to 2 teaspoons worth for the day

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the nicest tasting or looking product - but if ..., 27 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargin considering price, 9 Jun 2014
Bought this as I was getting into more of a plant based diet and smoothies to include into my day and came across this after a recommendation from a friend. Great price, and does the job perfect. After about a week of using you begin to feel its benefits through the body. Be aware, it is potent so I use half a tea spoon in the mornings in a shot like glass with warm water to get my system started.