5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Excellent Product, I bought it after getting the keyboard cover for my iPad and they fit into the Cool Bananas Envelope no problem. Good quality and very practical as well as smart looking.
Published on 1 May 2013 by Susan Gill

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading 'leather case' title
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by M Rogers

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading 'leather case' title, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: COOL BANANAS Envelope V1 leather case for iPad 2 and the new iPad 3 rd gen. in brown (Accessory)
I bought this case to store my iPad with bluetooth keyboard so needed something slightly larger than the normal 'snug' iPad cases. It does this perfectly. However, the reason I opted for this and paid a premier over the vast array of other iPad cases, was becasue I thought, as the title suggests, that the case is leather. I felt 25GBP was reasonable for a leather case, so was very disappointed to find that it is NOT leather.
Upon review and reading the Description more carefully I see they say that it is made from "leather style material". So, yes my fault for not doing so in the first place, and I will keep it now as it serves a purpose. However, it certainly doesn't serve the purpose with style I was expecting.

In conclusion, I feel that Cool-Bananas' product name is misleading and although well made I don't think it's worth the price when you can get 'real' leather products for 15GBP or so. Pity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 1 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice case that fits my Toshiba AT200 beautifully!, 30 July 2012
Bought this case for a Toshiba AT200 as they are roughly same size as an ipad so thought I'd take a chance as liked the look and style of this particular case.

Really happy with the fit of the case and it is EXTREMELY good quality for the price in my opinion (I've tried and tested a few different cases and seen loads of different cases on friends ipads etc)....

I would definitely recommend this case for the AT200 and decent cases for this tablet are a pain to find!

Also as a final thought Due to the tablet fitting into the case landscape style you can charge the tablet whilst in the case just with the flap open which is nice

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 29 April 2015
Looks very stylish, although did break after only a months worth of use.