5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal surface saver
Purchased 3 mats. Unfotunately I couldn't choose the colour but at that price I can't complain as they are ideal for placing on my new ceramic top cooker. I can now put anything hot or cold on the top without fear of damaging it. Very pleased.
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by Alex

Published 17 months ago by lili103

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal surface saver, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Silicone Baking Mat available in Red Blue Pink or Orange (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a bit pink!, 12 Jan. 2013
G. Mullin "Gill Mullin" (Herefs) - See all my reviews
You get no choice of colour, just what they send you, and fleshy pink didn't do a lot for me when I unwrapped it. However, once I got over that, the sheet turned out to be fine for what I wanted - sweet-making for Christmas without having to prise everything off parchment. Everything comes loose without effort and any hint of sticking could be avoided by just bending the sheet slightly. Despite other comments, this seemed perfectly stout and thick enough to me, and the 2nd one I bought for a friend (which she's used for cookies and biscuits) has a similar round of approval. Given the price, it deserves 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery and great product., 5 Sept. 2011
The item got to me within 2 days and I live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland, so very impressive!
Well packaged and a lovely product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality mat, 28 Jun. 2013
I use it for kneading sugarpaste and works beautifully, lovely size for all my sugarpaste creations, I dont need to dust it with cornflour/icing sugar, which means my 'creatures' are the colour I want them to be. Very prompt delivery too! My only regret is I wish I had gotten it sooner....

5.0 out of 5 stars baking mat with other uses, 3 Jan. 2014
it is perfect for pergamano work according to my wife and a lot cheaper than the custom made one by pergamano

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 10 Oct. 2013
I have had these before and paid much more money for them. They are fantastic for preventing food sticking and reduce the need for excess oil. I will definitely be buying a few more to keep as spares.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for surface topper but not good for greasy cooking/dishwasher, 8 Sept. 2013
It is flimsy but that was to be expected as it is a baking mat rather than baking tray. It is a good prep mat but after my husband used it under burgers in the oven it was very difficult to clean the grease out of the grooves and as it is flimsy the dishwasher flips it over so it never washes properly. Have since thrown away and bought an expensive one from Lakeland which I have to say washes perfectly

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 April 2013
These are great for placing in the bottom of oven and easy to clean. They are also great for rolling out pastry onto or using for when baking and cooking icing etc. The colours you dont get a choice, and as the same as everyone else we got 2, one pink and one orange. But even so they are good and as am only using for baking and cooking not bothered about colours. Postage and packing good, came really quickly and packaged well.

4.0 out of 5 stars UGH!!!! PINK, 26 Feb. 2013
Product very good value for money, can't choose colour though and received pink hence only four stars. everything else excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 2 Feb. 2013
Slightly thinner than other silicone bakeware products I own but still fit for purpose and at this price can't complain. Great value for money product.

Silicone Baking Mat available in Red Blue Pink or Orange