5.0 out of 5 stars Get some
I used these today and were very impressed. I particularly liked the new shape and they hardly made a noise in the dryer. My whole wash did not need ironing, which is a great plus for me as I also work full time. A very good buy.
Published 14 months ago by Jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure...
Not sure on these. I seem to be having my dryer on for longer to get stuff dry since I added these to the dryer. Clothes do feel softer though so thats some benefit.
Published 27 days ago by Mumof2Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars Get some, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ecozone Dryer Cubes, Tumble Dryer Balls - new softer material with variable node design. Pack of 2 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wonderful idea, 28 Feb 2012
Madarty (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these Ecozone Dry Cubes as recommended by the manufacturer of my tumble dryer - I must admit I was sceptical at first - but they really work - the clothes dry far quicker and is less creased making ironing easier - I say give them a go and save yourself some money in the long run

5.0 out of 5 stars works ok, 15 Aug 2013
for some reason they work better than round ones they are also quieter and get things like towels softer .

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Dec 2012
Quite happy with it so far. Would recommend it for the winter when you want your clothes to dry faster. It also keeps the clothes from getting rough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Sep 2013
K Ryder (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
I have had these for a few weeks now. They area great! The clothes dry quicker, and feel softer as well. There also seem to be fewer creases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reduced creasing for smaller loads, 22 Mar 2014
These dryer cubes definitely reduce the amount of creasing, although not to the point where ironing is no longer required. Also, be aware that they only work effectively for a half load, I tried them with a full load of washing once and they made absolutely no difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 29 Mar 2014
Fantastic, quiet, no need to iron, quick drying time,extra soft clothing and very good quality. Also fantastic when used with dryer sheets for extra freshness

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps dry stuff quicker, 29 Jun 2013
Helps keep washing untangled.
Allows washing to dry quicker.
Only downside is the balls bouncing round inside the drum are quite noisy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 April 2014
Does what it says. Reduced drying time and the static during drying. I would not hesitate to recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 24 Mar 2014
I have only just received these and am trying them out. My last pair were a different brand and slightly different shape. Hopefully these are just as good as my last pair which had to be replaced due to old age!