5.0 out of 5 stars Get some
I used these today and were very impressed. I particularly liked the new shape and they hardly made a noise in the dryer. My whole wash did not need ironing, which is a great plus for me as I also work full time. A very good buy.
Published 23 months ago by Jackie

Published 5 months ago by Madrox-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Get some, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Ecozone Dryer Cubes, Tumble Dryer Balls - new softer material with variable node design. Pack of 2 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wonderful idea, 28 Feb. 2012
Madarty (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these Ecozone Dry Cubes as recommended by the manufacturer of my tumble dryer - I must admit I was sceptical at first - but they really work - the clothes dry far quicker and is less creased making ironing easier - I say give them a go and save yourself some money in the long run

5.0 out of 5 stars works ok, 15 Aug. 2013
for some reason they work better than round ones they are also quieter and get things like towels softer .

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Dec. 2012
Quite happy with it so far. Would recommend it for the winter when you want your clothes to dry faster. It also keeps the clothes from getting rough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Sept. 2013
K Ryder (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
I have had these for a few weeks now. They area great! The clothes dry quicker, and feel softer as well. There also seem to be fewer creases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps dry stuff quicker, 29 Jun. 2013
Helps keep washing untangled.
Allows washing to dry quicker.
Only downside is the balls bouncing round inside the drum are quite noisy.

2.0 out of 5 stars For that reason I woud not recommend. If however after more use my opinion changes ..., 14 Dec. 2014
Only tried it the once but it did not have the described effect. I dryed my jeans, towel and sheet placing the balls on top as directed. The cycle went to the end and straight away I opened it up. However when I felt my clothes the jeans were slightly damp. I usually take out the dryer laundry after a few hours and they are completely dry. So there doesnt seem to be any saving on energy. For that reason I woud not recommend. If however after more use my opinion changes I will update my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality tumble dryer balls, 10 Aug. 2014
Very good quality tumble dryer balls. i have used the cheaper ones but these are much better. I will certainly stick with these in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 April 2014
Does what it says. Reduced drying time and the static during drying. I would not hesitate to recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Reduced creasing for smaller loads, 22 Mar. 2014
These dryer cubes definitely reduce the amount of creasing, although not to the point where ironing is no longer required. Also, be aware that they only work effectively for a half load, I tried them with a full load of washing once and they made absolutely no difference.