Price:£3.09+ £0.99 shipping

on 1 June 2012
Arrived in good condition and on time. Not too sure about using this for baking, it was very floppy and cake seemed a little bulgy at the top. However I am using it to make soap bars and it is Ok for that.
on 9 July 2012
Good value but the sides are a bit floppy and it tend to bow outwards during cooking. I guess you get what you pat for.
on 9 January 2014
It was a bit nerve racking when I first used it as I'd never had a silicone pan before so the "wobbly" nature was new to me but easy to deal with, everything came out easily and it's a doddle to clean! Ideal for me and I'll be replacing more of my metal pans with these.
on 18 June 2013
I have never used a silicone cooking (tin) before, I thought it would be earier to store etc...however it was a bit floppy, so when I cooked a banana cake in it, the expansion just flattened the loaf pan and cake came out really fat and bably shaped...it maybe my rubbish cooking, but I think a combination of the two. It's now gone all white and spotty after dishwasher ...so not really all that impressed with the product. Will go back to old fashined sturdy tins that hold their shape.
on 24 May 2013
Silicone tins are fantastic, I bought this one and one from morrisons for £3 and im afraid this one not so good, it slightly looses shape when mixture poured in, cakes come out ok but after three uses its looking all faded and brown burn marks visible while the red mirrisons tin is still like new!! And used them both at the same time so basicaly I would not recommend this loaf tin.. :(
on 9 November 2013
These were cheap but I really wanted them as liners for my loaf tins. I frequently make fatless & sugar free fruit cakes for my husband who suffers with his heart as well as being diabetic so I bought two. The silicone loaf pans arrived quickly and safely and are very functional.
on 24 November 2013
This loaf pan doesn't keep it's shape while in the oven. The loaf looks impressive but isn't rectangle when baked.
on 29 October 2013
This loaf pad is ideal. Used about 8 times in as many weeks. No stains. Not discoloured. Not burnt or damaged.
on 10 March 2015
Really easy to remove cakes from this tray - no sticking at all. The only drawback being slightly misshapen cakes as obviously they spread when cooking as the pan is soft. Have solved this problem by placing the silicone pan inside a tin one but am really pleased as the cakes come out lovely. Would recommend.
on 24 January 2016
I bought this a a present for my daughter who is into home baking, whilst I personally haven't baked with it .....naturally I seem to have ended up washing it, that at least is easy, To be fair the cake was great too!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review