on 23 July 2013
Used as a bedside light with low watage led bulb. Perfect for the job ! Comes with long reach tool for bulb insertion.
on 21 December 2013
I always receive deliveries earlier than notified but that's okay. So far, I have not been frustrated because I had to wait too long for anything I ordered. Such is the case with the Alonso Glass light. It's pluses all the way, it fits very well where it's been placed (over the sink in the toilet), it gives a lovely light and finishes the room off. I had been looking for a suitable light since we moved in the house. I also like the antique brass fitting. I shall look for similar lights with Amazon in future. Well done!
on 26 April 2014
This looked good in the description, and is exactly what we wanted. A big plus is the tool for screwing in the bulb holder.
on 26 September 2013
Really pleased with the light. Delivered in a couple of days. Well packaged. Excellent quality. Looks even nicer than the photo and was easy to install.
on 3 September 2014
Although not fitted yet they seem to be fine except for a little frosting missing around the hole the light bulb fits through
on 14 February 2014
Husband fitted it . It works very well and looks great .
very pleased with it . looks as if it was always there.
on 6 March 2014
An improvement to my hallway after the previous owner broke two of the old ones. These ones are much better
on 5 May 2014
I like the look of it, It does the job it was bought for,and it enhances the room it is in.
on 22 September 2014
Good product swiftly delivered
on 20 September 2015
Very happy with my purchase, they are slightly smaller than I expected, but now they are fitted they look good.

See one answered question