on 27 January 2012
Bargain price. Super quality (as you'd expect from Rotary). Arrived quickly.

One very slight niggle:- as it has a metal bracelet I had to pay £10 to take it in to a High St jewellers to have the it adjusted to fit my wrist.
on 17 May 2012
Excellent purchase. Strap is a generous size, but easily adjusted by a jeweller. Watch looks very expensive but was really good value. Well packaged and time/date easy to adjust.
on 6 December 2013
I loved this watch. It's chunky, but still looks neat on my wrist. A real quality watch as I'd expect from Rotary. Excellent buy.
on 22 December 2013
I absolutely love this watch. When I ordered it I was a bit worried as others reviews mentioned that it was too chunky, however I was pleasantly surprised that it actually is a perfect size. It is a great everyday watch but can also be dressed up. I gave it 4 stars only because the bracelet needed adjusting and that added extra £10 to the price, but overall, AMAZING.
on 14 February 2012
This is quite a heavy, chunky watch which I wasn't expecting and so I returned it. It is a lovely watch for someone who wants something chunky but I am fairly slim and it looked too heavy on my wrist. Amazon did a very prompt refund. Thank you.
on 2 March 2012
I bought this for my mum as a gift and she loves it! The watch looks really nice with its blue dials. It came well packaged in its Rotary box, which made it really nice for my mum to open. Great watch and got it for a great price!
on 28 March 2014
Not an expensive watch but certainly looks smart and made a good Christmas gift. The blue enameling is very striking and makes it stand out against other metallic timepieces.
on 26 December 2013
Arrived and doesn't work! Not replacement only refund offered by Amazon. pretty unhappy very disappointing, I've been told to contact the manufacturer..... I was sold junk
on 23 December 2014
A gift for my Auntie. A great bargain at the time: would have to pay at lest 3 times as much as I paid back then and this was less than 3 years ago. Rotary equals quality.
on 21 December 2013
Sturdy but not bulky well designed watch. Very good value and looks more expensive than it was. Nice face and well made. Will enjoy wearing it on a daily basis.