5.0 out of 5 stars A superb watch
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by Brian Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars I had problems with this watch
Published on 9 Feb 2012 by P. Mcgreal

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb watch, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Rotary Men's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap GS42825/01 (Watch)
I cannot agree with the reviewer who seems to "rubbish" this watch. I have just bought one from Amazon. I am something of a collector of watches. This Rotary watch, like all Rotary watches, is beautifully made and finshed. The dial with its Roman numerals and Breguet hands is very fine. The leather strap is by no means cheap and plasticy, but made of two layers of good leather and with treated surfaces to protect against sweat and water. Since I received the watch and set it accurately, it has neither gained not lost a fraction of a second in 14 hours - set with a radio controlled atomic clock.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value., 30 Dec 2011
Bought this watch while on offer at £31. Remember, this is a Rotary, world famous. The face is no different to Rotary's costing in excess of £100 whether it be silver or gold with the Roman numbers. It is water resistant to 100 mtrs. So, why is it so inexpensive? Well, It must be all on the strap...this has a black leather strap but it is only ordinary tbh. The exact watch with a bracelet strap makes the watch two, three or four times more expensive. This is why I have deducted a star and I will buy a better strap in due course. Have a great New Year folks. Dave.

3.0 out of 5 stars I had problems with this watch, 9 Feb 2012
P. Mcgreal "coolagarry" (Burton on Trent UK) - See all my reviews
I love Rotary watches and I was looking forward to owning this one. The price was exceptional and it looked really good when it arrived. Then I had problems with it. Firstly I found that the dial was not that easy to read... the blue hands look quite jazzy but I often mistook the second hand from the minute hand and eventually instead of glancing at the watch to tell the time I had to look very carefully. No big deal but slightly irritating. Then the knob dropped off (the one you use for moving the hands etc). This was within the first month of wearing it. It may have been rough handling on my part but I always wear a wrist watch and my behaviour was no different to normal and it has never happened to me before.
Now the good part, I informed Amazon and they immediately they credited my account and allowed me to print out a return label. I then bought a Seiko watch from Amazon. OK twice the price but at least it has a mostly concealed knob that looks likely to stay put

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart, 15 Dec 2011
just got this as an early Christmas present. Really smart, clean, handsome watch. Love the way the blue hands pop against the silver dial and the leather strap is nice, thick and sturdy. Really happy with it :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looker at a great price., 8 Feb 2012
Received on time and very well packaged as usual. Everything excellent. I think it is a very good looking design. It is only 3mm larger in diameter than my previous watch which is 37mm. However, shoulder to shoulder where the strap attaches this watch is almost 50mm long versus 44mm on my old watch. That 6mm makes a difference and the Rotary is a large watch. The shoulders are longer than they need be as the strap attachment spindle is close to the main dial and the 'shoulders' protrude quite a bit beyond the spindle. It's as if the watch was designed to accommodate a fancy bracelet.
It is a great product but if you have small wrists be careful about the dimensions. I have seen similar to this and the rectangular version in a high street at £89 and it looked every bit worth it compared to other sin the window. At just over £24 this is a hot deal.Rotary Men's Analogue Watch GS42825/01 with Silver Roman Dial and Black Leather Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, 31 Jan 2012
This Rotary watch is really good value.Good time keeper and very clear dial
It is quite large even for a mans watch.
The only draw back is the very small date window.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth sleek and classy, 4 Jan 2012
Excellent well presented watch. It is big clear and classy. Everything I was hoping for. The blue dials on White background means it's very easy to read. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 15 Dec 2011
Comfortable nice looking and not too heavy. wear most days to work, and it doesn't get in the way or leave me swating, i work in a temperature controlled clean room so watches are under overalls and gloves. to this end. really liking it

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby's new watch, 22 Feb 2012
My hubby was complaining that his old Tissot was playing up so I looked on Amazon for a replacement as a belated Xmas gift. I was horrified to see the prices of Tissot so turned my attentions to Rotary as I had one and was more then pleased with it.I can't believe that we have purchased a Rotary of such quality and class for under £30 ! It looks great,it works well and at the end of the day - what more can you ask ?My husband's only complaint is that the face is bigger then he expected - perhaps Amazon can list the size of the face for future customers ? A great watch that I would be more then happy to give as a gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 17 Jun 2014
I wanted a watch that was understated, worked well and was comfortable. And this has been successful on all counts. I have two rotary watches, and would certainly have another!