4.0 out of 5 stars Really good bag.
It is a messenger bag (just thought i'd clear that up, the strap does adjust)

It is a very sturdy bag, and does not seen to be tearing at all. I have a lot in it.

Published on 12 Nov. 2011 by R Bolton

3.0 out of 5 stars simple postie bag.
I ordered the sand colour, thinking it had black straps as shown on the photo. The one I received was sand in colour with brown straps. It wouldn't have been my first choice in colour for a formal meeting. However, its not expensive, so I will be keeping it. The bag is a nice size but it doesn't quite fit a lever arch folder in as a reviewer had suggested, the zip doesn't...
Published 23 months ago by KIRSTY

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good bag., 12 Nov. 2011
It is a messenger bag (just thought i'd clear that up, the strap does adjust)

I have 2 large A4 folders (the ones with the big ring binder parts) and they just fit in the main section nicely, along with my pencil case and glasses case. But it would not hold another folder in the main section and still be able to zip up.

It offers a decent amount of shower resistance.

The material is very strong, and the clips attached to the handle are tough as well.

I got the grey bag, and it looks really professional with the black outline. Does not seem cheap and fits in with my grey suit.

Would recommend to anyone, the sections inside are also very useful as they all zip up.

Can't even complain about postage as it was here in 2 days and was folded through the letterbox so I didn't miss delivery when I was out during the day.

I hate not being able to complain about a product, but this is actually a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly Right, 14 Oct. 2011
Mr John Puddick (Southend-on-sea, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Many bags of this size are not weather-proof like this one. It takes several size A4 ring-binders, kept secure by the robust zip, which is itself protected by the complete flap-over cover. I am using mine to carry my 3 music folders to band practice, and it is exactly right as I can also carry my cornet mutes, my music stand and a bottle of water without any strain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & Strong, 23 Sept. 2011
Bought it for my daughter in Y7. She absolutely loves it. It is big enough to take A4 folders + lunch box + water bottle, and quite strong & sturdy to take the rigours of daily school life. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, good size, 13 Jun. 2012
J. Belkacem "Yatelady" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag for my 9 yr old daughter and we both love it. Strong, sturdy, good size with extra pockets. Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars It carries stuff!, 25 Oct. 2012
Bought this to replace a rucksack. I use it to carry my stuff to work and carry stuff to my girlfriends at the weekends. It has one main compartment. A little flap compartment which I assume is for a mobile phone (I keep a bottle of pills in it.) A thin zip type pocket and a little open pocket on the front with a plastic hook. I assume it's to attach keys to and then put them in the open pocket so they don't get lost.

It easily holds a 1 litre water bottle, lunch box, tins, dvds and any other crap I decide to take to work. Equally it easily holds phone charger, dvds, clothes, wash kit and any other gubbins I take to my girlfriends. It's not massive but for day to day stuff you can't do much better for the price.

Build quality is also very good. Had it a fair few months now and there's no damage to it. I'm not careful with it either. I sling it around and throw it under my bench at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars blackbase messenger bag, 20 Jan. 2012
The product is excellent I work as a tutor / assessor, and constantly need to carry a small lap top and paper work as well as other books.I am surprised how much the bag holds it is excellent, can't fault it. Best thing I ever did was to buy this product.
I have tried many bags of varying shape, size and weight. This bag carries everythingI need and it is very light. It's great

4.0 out of 5 stars Bagbase messenger bag, 3 Oct. 2011
I brought this bag for my son for secondary school after watching him struggle for too long with a rucksack. Really thrilled with it so far. Well made and a very reasonable price. Holds plenty, has strong adjustable straps which spreads the weight, lots of useful pockets, pen holders etc. If it lasts the academic year I will certainly be buying another for my second son. Very speedy delivery too! Would be five stars but not clear on durability yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality Bag!, 25 July 2012
K. RUSSELL (Co. Down) - See all my reviews
I looked at these bags before the last school break and hesitated in buying, I shouldn't have as I took the plunge two days ago and purchased one for my nearly 11 year old son who's going into P7 in September. It arrived promptly this morning, well packaged and of superb quality! A very pleasant surprise as it's strong, durable, has an adjustable padded strap and flap over for added security. My son loved it straight away!The main reason I wanted to buy this is because for the past few years he has been using backpacks and his copy books etc...get all dog eared and curled up and very unpredictable- now there won't be a problem with that anymore and it's also a great size for holding A4 files or laptops too. All in all a very versatile bag, strong and we'll made for little money. I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bagbase Messenger Bag, 17 Jun. 2012
I bought this to carry my photographic gear whilst on holiday, and it is perfect. A DSLR complete with lens, additional zoom lens and a compact (Joby) tripod all fit comfortably in the main pocket and there is still room for additional items. The various small pockets on the front take filters, notebook, pens etc. and there is a large pocket behind these that will take guide books etc. There is no protection for the camera/lens against knocks or being put down heavily onto hard surfaces, but this is easily overcome by the introduction of a smallpiece of foam (or other suitable material) in the bottom of the bag. All in all an excellent product at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for money, 3 Oct. 2011
haider (Bradford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BAGBASE MESSENGER BAG IN 12 GREAT COLOURS (Luggage)
does what it says. bought it for myself for university and its great in every sense, looks good, feels good. and cheap

BAGBASE MESSENGER BAG IN 12 GREAT COLOURS