5.0 out of 5 stars Ban frizzy hair with this band
Published 23 months ago by Sabine Oppenlander

3.0 out of 5 stars average quality
this item is ok- nothing wrong with it.
However i did end up buying another from Boots in the end as i wanted one with more grip- as this one felt a bit loose.
Published 22 months ago by ammber

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ban frizzy hair with this band, 5 May 2012
Sabine Oppenlander (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Useful black comb head band. Holds hair back firmly and stays in place. Great hair accessory for everyday wear. (Personal Care)
I have very curly and sometimes frizzy hair and I am not always in the mood to straighten my hair every day. Sometimes I just fancy leaving it to dry naturally and suffer the consequences... now I can use this band to tame my mane. Perfect. It holds the hair in position and doesn't itch or put pressure on the scalp. It doesn't move around and is easy to put in and take out.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 24 July 2011
Zuzana Triznova (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Love it! looks exactly as in the picture and does its job perfectly. it hold my hair firmly but without hurting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 8 May 2013
I didn't expect this to be so comfortable or useful. I have very long hair and it is just right to stop it flopping in my eyes during gardening and housework. Headbands slither off my head and I look a pig with it tied back so this is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars average quality, 11 Jun 2012
this item is ok- nothing wrong with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 Jun 2013
This headband is a good product although I found it was too big for my head as in there was an excess band either side of my head - although if you have very thick hair it would probably be just right !

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 17 Feb 2014
The head band is way too big and keeps falling off!!
Also have to pay for returns! Not worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good; ive not broken this one yet!, 15 Feb 2014
its taken me a while but this is great like the tortoiseshell one sadly i broke the band that had the combs inside it, maybe ill try again,just be more careful. i guess it just wasn't that strong. maybe all the wnd & rain wore me down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 25 Jan 2014
This is angled so the teeth stick into your scalp, much more than the picture shows. So I am disappointed and won't be using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 Dec 2013
n gumbrell (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Very impressed with this for the price - both I and my 10 yo daughter use it and it has proved up to the job so far!

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I just have a really small head...., 2 Dec 2013
T.Butler (North West England) - See all my reviews
I bought these to keep my hair out of my face when walking the dog (particularly on windy days!). I found the bands to be poor quality, the plastic is roughly finished and quite sharp in places, also, they do seem to be made for either people with masses of hair or giant heads! Personally I think I would prefer to spend a little more money for a superior product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›