on 18 April 2011
I was very impressed as this arrived the very next day after ordering. I was a bit sceptical of how the price/quality ratio was going to turn out but I'm pleased to say that the charger/adapter works perfectly so far. As this is my 4th one (including original HP last time) in about 4 years it will be interesting to see how long it lasts. But I can say that so far it is a very good buy.
on 14 June 2011
I needed a charger adapter for my laptop and that's just what Ireceived. Fast and efficient. No fuss no mess.
on 19 April 2015
Lasted about 1 year and then failed. Another problem is that it doesn't fit properly in laptop's socket and you end up adjusting it after few usage. It might last longer if you don't disconnect it from laptop too frequently.

I'm back on Amazon looking for another replacement.
on 18 March 2012
Needed a replacement laptop charger, as I had damaged the connector on the original. This was a great price. It arrived the next day. I unpacked it and plugged it in. Great stuff. absolutely no problems.
on 17 January 2012
Product seemingly good - same quality as original. My only nagging doubt is the authenticity of the product. This is the fourth or fifth charger that I've replaced!
on 30 January 2014
What can I say it does exactly what we wanted and excellent replacement charger. Not a cheap and nasty replacement a good quality replacement.
on 15 November 2012
cant fault amazons helpful description arrived early does the job, at half the price of original h/p charger who can complain.happy days...
on 9 December 2012
This product only lasted a few days, the quality was very poor. Be.st to spend more on a genuine product