5.0 out of 5 stars Brio 33097, 17 July 2012
This review is from: BRIO BRI-33097 Rail Deluxe Cargo Railway Set in a Tub (Toy)
What a great little set. My son and I have been collecting the odd piece of Brio railway, but this has been our biggest purchase. He loves playing with it and spends all day arranging tracks, offloading cargo etc. Brio is such a durable and clever system. For this reason he will have this set to pass onto his own kids. This set encorporates so many elements and we love the battery engine too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top choice, 10 Jan. 2013
Excellent quality. The equipment is quite ingeneous & fun to play with.
Track was a bit more compact than expected.
Nice tub, but there's so much stuff and it is so tightly packed, that it almost requires a "science degree" to repack. A small child would struggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, 13 Nov. 2013
Great Brio set - purchased for my three year old little boy. Fantastic value for money and compliments the rest of the Brio set we have perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than cheap plastic toys., 25 Dec. 2012
My two year old son loves it he won't leave it alone. Yes it's expensive but it's worth every penny it will last him a long time unlike some other cheaper toys out their at similar prices. I don't normally review products I've purchased from amazon but I feel this deserves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 6 Feb. 2014
My son love playing with it. Good quality,easy to install,not as easy to put it back in the box but this is not an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars A life long present, 8 Jan. 2014
I got this for my Niece's little boy and he has played with this all over Christmas. It's very well made as you would expect from Brio. I can also add to this for birthday's etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cargo railway, 5 Jan. 2013
Excellent toy and our grandson loves it
It is versatile and can be enhanced as time goes on
Very sturdy and easy to handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, 14 Oct. 2014
My little boy loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a heads-up, 29 Oct. 2012
Thade780 (København, Danmark) - See all my reviews
I bought this set for my two years old from another retailer and he's very happy about it. I just wanted to point out that 120£ is crazy since I've bought it for less than half.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs crouch, 2 Oct. 2013
I think it is beautifully made but the track doesn't lock securely enough for my 2 year old grandson
To not be able to pull it apart!!!