5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea, My New Fave!
Published on 24 Feb 2012 by Mr Wonkles

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
I do like the taste of this tea first tasted it at Costco stores and since then have stopped looking at other brands
Published 13 months ago by michael angelo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea, My New Fave!, 24 Feb 2012
Mr Wonkles (South West, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clipper Fairtrade Everyday One Cup Teabags (440 Teabags) (Grocery)
I used to be a sworn PG Tips addict but I got a taster pack of this tea in a goodie bag at Glastonbury festival. It sat on the shelf for a while until one day I ran out of PG so figured I'd give it a go. I was an instant convert. Its fresh tasting and lovely and is now my tea of choice. This pack is great value too, much better value than buying from the supermarket and it comes in separately sealed 80 bag packets so they stay nice and fresh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Feb 2012
I really love that brand! The tea tastes great and the value for this product is amazing! Less packaging is also a good thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE BOX OF TEA !, 1 Feb 2013
What could go wrong? Giant box of delicious tea, cheaper than buying smaller boxes. Prompt delivery, tidy packaging. Also you have no idea how much happier you'll be owning a massive box of shiny foil wrapped packets of joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clipper Tea, 9 Dec 2012
Best Tea on the market. Still using it I will buy some more when I have run out.
Might even try some other variations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
great tea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea, 18 Jun 2014
Sarah Lambert "Book addict" (Bournemouth) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I like to buy fair trade items where I can and was pleased to be able to get these via Amazon. This is nice tasting tea and is fairly traded, also if you buy it on subscription you can get it cheaper so that makes it well worth doing. What more do you want from tea? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush tea: strong, organic and Fairtrade, 11 May 2014
EllieB (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This tea truly produces the best brew I have had. Buying in this quantity works out at great value for money too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tea ever!, 21 Mar 2014
After almost 60 years I discovered Clipper teas and have never drunk any other tea since. It has a wonderful flavour, is not dusty like a lot of tea bags and the aroma is fall in love with. Do try it, you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tea bags, 1 July 2013
My favourite tea bags, lots of great flavour and as I drink the drink with no milk not the bitter taste that you get with some tea.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 May 2013