‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade, 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Asus nVIDIA 3D GeForce GTX 550 TI DirectCu Graphics Card (1GB) (Accessory)
I got this card as an upgrade from my 9800gtx+.Firstly its way more silent than my old card.There is a serious difference on how My games are played. The most resource hungry game I own is NFS "The Run" .With the 9800gtx it was stop and go at minimum settings.Now I can have everything at high and its flawless.The card was an easy install and I would advise a driver update straight away.The card is slightly overclocked but not as much as the Gigabyte version.I would recommend this card to anyone as its not huge money but (For me at least) its a huge performance boost.Note--The card runs at a very low temp' and also uses less power.Hope this helps someone.Happy gaming.

5.0 out of 5 stars GTX 550 TI, 18 Nov 2011
James Colton "MantisMaster" (England) - See all my reviews
This is the first graphics card I've ever bought and I must say that I'm very impressed. It arrived promptly and well packaged with everything intact.
I was surprised at how big the card was, so having enough space is very important! Runs very quietly and driver downloads and installation was very easy. Hardest part of it for me was making enough space in the case for it to fit!
Having just installed it, I have only tested Starcraft 2 - which I can now play on 'Ultra' settings with no loss in performance. Now to buy some new games.

5.0 out of 5 stars great card for money, 12 Mar 2012
simple to install great price for a card that runs all modern games just uses 1 6 pin connector no dual monitor with this card though..happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up from me !!!, 5 Mar 2012
This a very good card for the price. plays everything 1980x1080 no probs. Well Saints Row 3, Battlefield 2, Crysis 2 even the badly ported games pc such as GTIAIV, Dead Rising 2 etc. Had a 9800GTX overclocked before which lagged at anyhing above 1680x1050 res and this a modest yet decent upgrade to play all those lovely new games at higher res and higher framerates. Of course decent mobo,cpu, ram,psu,hd etc are also just as relevant to avoid bottleknecking but for the price for this is a no-brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS nVIDIA GTX550 ti graphics card...AWSOME!!!, 22 Jan 2012
Simply put this gfx card is superb.

I last bought a gfx card some years ago now, This one must be 4 or 5 times more capable than my old ASUS V8200. I have used a BFG 9600 [I think it was] wich is AGP 8x and all that. This is waaaaay above that!

See my other reviews for the rest of my hardware I bought along with this, xmas 2011 purchases.

I am playing COD4:WM on this with maxed out settings, on my 42" plasma tv at full 1080p resolution... If you haven't upgraded in a few years then you will NOT be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Mar 2013
Amazing for the price!, you actually can't go wrong if you want to play high end games at a lower price then this is the card for you!, I've had this for 6 months now and no problems at all!, I will soon be ordering my second to SLI and get twice the power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Graphics Card, 11 Mar 2013
Mr. B. Seymour (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this card to play games like skyrim on windows 7 64bit and it runs very well
its well worth the money
i would recommend this card

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems very good, 6 Jan 2013
Mr. C. Watson "Carl Watson" (Darlington, England) - See all my reviews
Really easy to install. But make sure that your power supply is adequate. I replaced the inbuilt supply with a 550 Watt unit and it works really well. The graphics on programs like Rail Works are superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great GPU, 10 Dec 2012
This card is a great buy for its price , runs Skyrim & Farcry 3 on high settings with no lag. i would recommend this card to gamers, who like me , are not made of money. for just over 100 you cant go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the drivers, 12 Nov 2012
Pros: This card is excellent value for money, capable of running the latest games in high quality. It runs cool and quiet.

Cons: My system Windows 7 x64 was not happy with the driver software from ASUS, BSOD randomly 2-3 times a day. If you want a trouble free installation insert the card and then download the latest nVIDIA drivers from the website and install them, finally download and install the ASUS GPU Tweak software and enjoy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›