5.0 out of 5 stars pleased
this is a very nice ski suit and very good quality im pleased i bought this as it is so cheap, there is pleanty of space in it too as some 7-8 year old clothing is skimpy fitting this will fit my son for at least 2 years, thank you winfeild megastore, great product
Published on 24 Nov 2011 by lyndsey

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but comes in very big
We ordered this for my 6-year-old daughter who is slender in frame but on par for her age in terms of height, i.e. trousers age 6-7 at the GAP fit her. This Ski Suit was miles too big for her in length. I didn't return it but kept it for next year when she will be 7 years old. I bought the 3-4 Years ski suit (exactly the same make and colour) and this fitted her perfectly.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 24 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 13 Feb 2013
B. Burnett "bjburnett" (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
A very reasonable ski suit. Warm, waterproof and good quality. Generous size as well. Good value for kids who outgrow their clothes very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 5 Dec 2013
I bought this for my son who is 6. The snowsuit is very nice and feels warm enough. The sizing is generous though: I bought 5-6 and I am pleased I did that as it fits my son (who is taller than average) perfectly. There is still room for growth and I am sure it will fit him next year too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product but comes in very big, 28 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful suit, far too big, 3 Mar 2014
It's beautiful quality, but the sizing is not true to size. The suit I bought for an 11 year old would have fit a hefty adult!

5.0 out of 5 stars ski suit, 18 Jan 2014
ordered for my daughter she is quite tall for her age (7) but this fits great and has some room for growth would recommend and will use company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, but comes up large, 15 Jan 2014
It's very well made and really warm. I bought it for my 3 year old daughter and it fits my 6 year old daughter better! My 6 year old loves it though. It also washes well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snow suit, 28 Dec 2013
On the large size for the age stated but going to hang on to it as it looks very warm and snuggly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifull, 15 Dec 2013
Good quality. The product was as described. I bought one last year, same branch because if was very good quality that's why I bought again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Grandma, 15 Dec 2013
I bought this for my grand-daughter who is tall for her age at two and a half. It is a good fit and the measurement chart was really useful before purchasing! Really pleased thank you.